Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is everyone doing for their A2 German coursework...?

We are supposed to be find three articles on the same topic, then collabarating on a question when we come back in September.

I don't think I'm allowed to do my essay on an individual because I did my AS Oral on a musical individual....

ReputationRep:
    We have to do one big essay and make it like a debate-style kinda thing. I would like to do an essay on Hitlers Germany, i'm just not exactly sure what my question should be!! Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    May need to focus on one aspect of Hitler's Germany...

We're doing two essays, one short (450-500 words) & one long (950-1000 words)

And it's the short one we're looking at now...

ReputationRep:
    we are doing 2 shortish ones aswell. As theres only 5 of us we are all doing the same topics so that the teachers can actually teacher us them. WE are doing one essay on each of the teachers speaciality subjects so one will be on berlin and the wall, the other on fluchtlinger.

gud luck!
    ana xxx

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.