The Student Room Group

It's my birthdayy! :)

[video="youtube;JuM7hObGjWI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuM7hObGjWI[/video]
:biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday
Reply 3
Happy birthday deary! :h: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
:birthday:
Happy Birthday OP!
Reply 6
Original post by TheBirdman
Happy Birthday!

Original post by Kendrik Lamar
Happy birthday

Original post by Spock's Socks
Happy birthday deary! :h: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Ambz27
:birthday:

Thank you all so much! You're so sweet! :hugs:Hope you are all well btw, :h:
Reply 7
Original post by Lucarious30
Happy Birthday OP!

Thank you so muchh! :biggrin: You're very kind :tongue:
@Reachin4TheStars Happy Birthday! :biggrin: :party:
Happy birthday :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
@Reachin4TheStars Happy Birthday! :biggrin: :party:

Awwhh thank you hamzaa! :biggrin: Hope you are well! :aetsch: Mumma took the actual piss last night though, she was proper having a go at me, and slapped me, I just left and slept on the floor :redface:
Original post by claireestelle
Happy birthday :smile:

Thank you very muchh! :h:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awwhh thank you hamzaa! :biggrin: Hope you are well! :aetsch: Mumma took the actual piss last night though, she was proper having a go at me, and slapped me, I just left and slept on the floor :redface:
No worries :wink:
Why? Did you say summin' to her?
I couldn't resist posting here so...happy birthday :biggrin: (for the third time :lol:).
No worries :wink:
Why? Did you say summin' to her?

No lool, she always does it on/before my birthday, she hasn't even said happy birthday to me :s-smilie: My dad said happy birthday princess, gave me a hug and a kiss, and he told my mum too, and she just said, I will, and walked away, like b**tchay:colone:
But couldn't care less about her s**t todayy :biggrin:
No lool, she always does it on/before my birthday, she hasn't even said happy birthday to me :s-smilie: My dad said happy birthday princess, gave me a hug and a kiss, and he told my mum too, and she just said, I will, and walked away, like b**tchay:colone:
But couldn't care less about her s**t todayy :biggrin:
She may be totally against birthdays then....:mmm: Or maybe she doesn't want you to get too old coz one day, u'll get married and leave her :tongue:

Don't say that, she's still ur mum. :redface:

Hmm..Good :biggrin:
Original post by SassKing13
I couldn't resist posting here so...happy birthday :biggrin: (for the third time :lol:).

Haha, no worries, and thank youu (take 3) :laugh:
Happy Birthday!
She may be totally against birthdays then....:mmm: Or maybe she doesn't want you to get too old coz one day, u'll get married and leave her :tongue:

Don't say that, she's still ur mum. :redface:

Hmm..Good :biggrin:

Na she's fine wid it, but I think she's gonaa say it when I get meh prezzieee :biggrin: I try but sometimes she just like OTT :colondollar:
Na she's fine wid it, but I think she's gonaa say it when I get meh prezzieee :biggrin: I try but sometimes she just like OTT :colondollar:
Oh, ok, well at least ur gettin a present :biggrin:

Keep trying! :biggrin:

Quick Reply