The Student Room Group

hey! anyone up for a chat?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by AndrewSCO
I shall chat :colonhash:

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what toppings would you get on your pizza?

margarita pizza defo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 61
Original post by ak143244
Yeah I am boreeeddddd

Cool, feel free to send me a private message! X :smile:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
somebody say cheese? :perv:

I do love a bit of cheese :wink:. Cheddar has got to me by favourite though, :u:.

Original post by kkboyk
Sure :tongue: I'm so boored (=_=)

Hey, drop me a private message! :smile:

Original post by SuperHuman98
Feel free to slide into my pms, or leave a message on my profile. I will talk

Sure, you seem rather smooth, so, shall do so now! :wink: :smile:

Hello! How are you doing? :smile:

Original post by Justmoll28
hey hey! can i join? im bored too haha:smile:

Hey, how has your summer been? X
Hey Hannah :smile:

Nice to meet you! I think we've spoken before tho :tongue:
Original post by ?Hannah

I do love a bit of cheese :wink:. Cheddar has got to me by favourite though, :u:.

OOh, nice! :biggrin:
I personally love me a bit of gruyere, edam, parmesan and feta :yep:
nothing wrong with some cheeky cheddar tho :mmm:
Original post by ?Hannah
hello! so sorry that i didn't respond to your message on the other thread! i did read it, but, i have just been really busy recently. i will private message you now though! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no problem Hun! 💖 & Thank you, sorry I'm responding to your messages a bit late ☺️
Bored as well, what's up?
Original post by ?Hannah
hey TSR,
i have been using this website for a while now, and have been lucky enough to talk to and get to know so many wonderful people!
however, i would love to get to know more of you! this is the thread which i have created to meet new people on, just post a message on here!
was trying to avoid making this post appear cheesy!
Hannah

Hiya
Original post by ?Hannah
I want to down house, the home of Charles Darwin. it was really interesting and a fascinating place to go! would highly recommend it! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh I think I live near there ? Is it in Kent cause I swear my parents have been to visit it before ; seems familiar hmm
Original post by ?Hannah

Well and truly awful my friend haha.. *shudders*, yours? :smile:
Reply 69
Original post by ?Hannah
hey, it's been really good thanks! i have done loads of travelling, seen lots of friends, have been to parties, watched a fair amount of Netflix, been spending time with family and reading books!

how about you? how has your summer been? :smile: X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like summer expectations that actually comes true! :laugh:

Completed work experience in neurosurgery, which was the longest week of my life, but also the most amazing week ever :daydreaming:. I work part-time as well and getting a head start on my AS courses.
Reply 71
Original post by ColossalAtom
Sounds like summer expectations that actually comes true! :laugh:

Completed work experience in neurosurgery, which was the longest week of my life, but also the most amazing week ever :daydreaming:. I work part-time as well and getting a head start on my AS courses.

haha, yeah, summer has been alright! :smile:
oh wow, that sounds fascinating! i am guessing that you want to pursue that as a career?
good luck for AS, you will be brilliant! :smile: I am sure that you are already far ahead and will prove to be a success! let me know how you get on xo :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest