The Student Room Group

A-level help!

I am starting Sixth Form in a couple weeks are the A-level subjects English, History and Sociology a good mix of subjects if not can you please recommend me some! Also are the subjects I chose good for Law at university? Lastly what courses can I do at university that relate to these subjects! Thank you.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
I'm doing the exact same subjects and hope to study Law at Uni.
I've been told the subject choices are a good mix for Law.
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Oh that's probably why, I posted it in the wrong place. Thank you! I will post it to the correct place in the future. Thanks for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest