The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Anyone starting MSc Diagnostic Radiography Jan 2017?

Hey, just got the letter offering a place for this course a few days ago! I was wondering if there's anyone else about who's starting in January?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, when did you hear exactly? I still haven't had any follow up email/post
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 2
The letter arrived on Saturday. Hope you have some good news soon!
Reply 3
I just found out today that I got in! Thrilled!! :smile:
Reply 4
Congratulations!! I can't wait to start. I'm just trying to revise all my anatomy now and get prepared.

Are you coming straight from undergraduate study or from working in a different role? There seemed to be a lot of variety in the group I was at the interviews with.
Reply 5
I just found out today so I will need to do the same as u!! I qualified last year from BSc.miswifery and have been working as a midwife since then! What about you??
Reply 6
I did zoology but graduated back in 2008. I've been a science teacher since then. Really looking forward to getting back to learning rather than teaching!
Are you having to relocate for the course or are you already in the north east?
Reply 7
Oh very good! No I'm actually from Ireland so yea will be movin over! Very excited aswell 😊
Reply 8
Wow, bit of a change of scenery then!
I'm already living in Teesside... which means I'll probably end up seeing ex students about while I'm at uni!
Reply 9
Original post by hazybubbles
Hey, just got the letter offering a place for this course a few days ago! I was wondering if there's anyone else about who's starting in January?

Hi, I have a place on the course for January 2017. I was offered it a while ago as I originally applied for the Bsc.

I wonder if there are many places left now ? I live in the Teesside area and am looking forward to it.x
Hiya nice to hear from you, and congratulations on your offer!
You are the second person i've heard of on here that applied for BSc but was offered MSc so it would be interesting to know how many places were actually available after that. I know they said there were around 80 people being interviewed so I imagine they have filled the course.
Reply 11
Original post by hazybubbles
Hiya nice to hear from you, and congratulations on your offer!
You are the second person i've heard of on here that applied for BSc but was offered MSc so it would be interesting to know how many places were actually available after that. I know they said there were around 80 people being interviewed so I imagine they have filled the course.

Wow I feel lucky to have a place then !
Reply 12
Hey guys, I have been offered a place too congrats to everyone else :smile:
Also Jkav I think we might have been in the same interview group!
Hiya, congrats on your offer!
When did you have your interview? I was there 6th May in the afternoon.
Reply 14
NisaQ I was the last interview date in August?? I'm jenny the one that did midwifery anyways, who are u again?? :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Jkav
NisaQ I was the last interview date in August?? I'm jenny the one that did midwifery anyways, who are u again?? :smile:

I'm Anisa 😊 I was at the last interview date too, I did biomed at Aston in Birmingham but I'm from Newcastle, I'm not sure if you remember but I was asking you a bit about being a midwife! Congrats on your offer!!
Reply 16
No I remember you! U were last of the day because u lives closest right?? Aw so happy u got the course now too :smile:
Reply 17
I was waiting for aaaaages 😩 I'm so happy everythings worked out though! I wonder if anyone else from our interview group has a place
I'm so glad you got in!
If anyone is interested I have made a facebook group. I thought maybe people might want to get to know each other a bit before we start and we could put any useful info on the uni send. Anyway its here if you want to join:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1760811764156742/
Anyone else around that's starting in Jan? Getting close now... quite exciting!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending