The Student Room Group

BCU Diagnostic Radiography Timetable

Hi, I will be starting Diagnostic Radiography at BCU and I was wondering if there was anyone else who will also be starting it. If so, have you received your timetables yet?
Original post by sadia.ahmed01
Hi, I will be starting Diagnostic Radiography at BCU and I was wondering if there was anyone else who will also be starting it. If so, have you received your timetables yet?

Hey I'm looking to start diagnostic radiography at BCU in September 2024, can I ask what qualifications you got in with?
Original post by sadia.ahmed01

I'm also starting soon :smile: and i can find a timetable when i log in with iCity, but don't know set in stone it is yet
Reply 3
I start next week, and my timetable is so confusing i seem to have 2 seminars in one time slot??
Original post by aroobazafar265
Hey I'm looking to start diagnostic radiography at BCU in September 2024, can I ask what qualifications you got in with?

Hi,

You can get in with A levels but some universities accept Level 3 extended diplomas as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending