The Student Room Group

Universities

Hello there, I just started my second year of btec health and social care l3 and now is currently the time to start thinking about university... One of the courses I'm interested in is nursing but maths is my weak link so I'm not sure if I should go on that route. The others are psychology and sociology I have an interest in them as i did it for a few of my units, however the requirements aren't on my side lol. I would really appreciate it if you could help me and if you could recommend me some universities?
Thank you for reading this and congratulations on your results.
Original post by samsamirah
Hello there, I just started my second year of btec health and social care l3 and now is currently the time to start thinking about university... One of the courses I'm interested in is nursing but maths is my weak link so I'm not sure if I should go on that route. The others are psychology and sociology I have an interest in them as i did it for a few of my units, however the requirements aren't on my side lol. I would really appreciate it if you could help me and if you could recommend me some universities?
Thank you for reading this and congratulations on your results.

Hi there! I'm not sure about specific courses, although I've got a bunch of prospectuses for unis that accept BTECs. Bucks New Uni I remember accepting BTECs for nursing and psychology if my memory serves me right :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Hi there! I'm not sure about specific courses, although I've got a bunch of prospectuses for unis that accept BTECs. Bucks New Uni I remember accepting BTECs for nursing and psychology if my memory serves me right :smile:

Thank you for the reply!!
Reply 3
Go on the league tables for your course and just go through each uni top to bottom and see which ones accept BTECs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending