Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why I'll never date a feminist (article) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Morning all

Haven't posted here in a while, so I thought I'd make a new thread with this article I found on Twitter. Thoughts?

http://www.newspressnow.com/josephin...5e82670e0.html

ReputationRep:
    Yawn.
    Stopped reading after the first sentence. Not all feminists look for reasons to hate men.
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Yawn.
    Stopped reading after the first sentence. Not all feminists look for reasons to hate men.
    Exactly plus some men are feminists

ReputationRep:
    does this guy actually know anything about feminism? If the first sentence is incorrect, you can't really pick it up from there tbh

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure feminists around the world are distraught knowing that they can never date such a guy.

ReputationRep:
    I'll never stay within a 5 mile radius of a feminist.

ReputationRep:
    Too much generalising!

It's the same argument as "All Terrorists are Muslims, hence Islam is bad/evil".

Sure there's people who are like it but I'm sure there's "good" (shouldn't even have to write this to be honest) normal Feminists.

(As an aside, there shouldn't even be an argument against equal rights for EVERYONE let alone females. It should just be Human to accept everyone and not segregate people. I don't know)
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Horrendous article, from the stereotypical first sentence onwards.

That was a very boring read, regardless of content.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    No-one would want to date him anyway.

ReputationRep:
    a male feminist is equivalent to a jewish nazi

cuckooooo

ReputationRep:
    Feminism is often confused with feminazism... Feminazis are radical feminists who believe in female superiority... So what this guy means in essence, is that he will never date a feminazi.

ReputationRep:
    I can't look for a reason to hate every man who's ever existed, but I can look for many reasons to hate this guy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.