The Student Room Group

Why I'll never date a feminist (article)

Morning all

Haven't posted here in a while, so I thought I'd make a new thread with this article I found on Twitter. Thoughts?

http://www.newspressnow.com/josephine/why-i-ll-never-date-a-feminist/article_c694161d-7e44-5237-9452-4465e82670e0.html
Yawn.
Stopped reading after the first sentence. Not all feminists look for reasons to hate men.
Original post by loveleest
Yawn.
Stopped reading after the first sentence. Not all feminists look for reasons to hate men.

Exactly plus some men are feminists :smile:
does this guy actually know anything about feminism? If the first sentence is incorrect, you can't really pick it up from there tbh
I'm sure feminists around the world are distraught knowing that they can never date such a guy.
I'll never stay within a 5 mile radius of a feminist.
Too much generalising!

It's the same argument as "All Terrorists are Muslims, hence Islam is bad/evil".

Sure there's people who are like it but I'm sure there's "good" (shouldn't even have to write this to be honest) normal Feminists.

(As an aside, there shouldn't even be an argument against equal rights for EVERYONE let alone females. It should just be Human to accept everyone and not segregate people. I don't know)
Horrendous article, from the stereotypical first sentence onwards.
That was a very boring read, regardless of content.
No-one would want to date him anyway.
a male feminist is equivalent to a jewish nazi

cuckooooo
Reply 11
Feminism is often confused with feminazism... Feminazis are radical feminists who believe in female superiority... So what this guy means in essence, is that he will never date a feminazi.
Reply 12
I can't look for a reason to hate every man who's ever existed, but I can look for many reasons to hate this guy.

Quick Reply

Latest