The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

March 2017 Adult Nursing

Hi

I've accepted my offer to start adult nursing in March 2017. I was wondering when I can start applying for accommodation? I have tried applying on the uni accommodation website but there is no where to select march 2017 start. I emailed the accommodation services yesterday and they told me that I can start applying from January 2017 but isn't this not a bit late? Is anyone else starting in march and can you please give me some advice!

Thanks
Katie
Original post by kfbrach2
Hi

I've accepted my offer to start adult nursing in March 2017. I was wondering when I can start applying for accommodation? I have tried applying on the uni accommodation website but there is no where to select march 2017 start. I emailed the accommodation services yesterday and they told me that I can start applying from January 2017 but isn't this not a bit late? Is anyone else starting in march and can you please give me some advice!

Thanks
Katie

Hi Katie,

Congrats on the offer :h:

I've just spoken to our accommodation team about this and they assured me you will have a greater choice of accommodation by applying in January, as by this time any change from people moving into halls for their course starting this September will have settled down. Historically, there has always been a wide choice of rooms available for people like yourself starting in March, and we often try to group March starters together if possible.

Hope that helps!

Hannah
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Hi, im also starting adult nursing in March 2017 and just wondering what is the best accommodation? Ive looked into Fenton house, the forge and exchange works

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending