I'm 17 and only like guys 14-16

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lw8
Funny haha! But I'm a guy!
Wait

So is gaga

It's all a previous illusion
Original post by lw8
What a lovely human being you are! No, I am not a ****ing sexual predator and would never know near a guy under the age of consent, stop with your ignorant presumptions! Sicko.

I could do that... or maybe you could develop a sense of humour? If you don't want people ribbing you then don't post stuff like this, surely you were expecting it???
Original post by lw8
I would never 'go' for someone that's 14 or 15. Just because I am physically attracted to them doesn't mean I'd go near them, that'd be predatory. The whole issue that I'm stating is that if that's my attraction, I'll never have any sort of relationship in my life, because I wouldn't want to mess with kids and their life, I'm not that sort of person. Don't assume that because I am physically attracted to them I have to go for them. Im a Virgin and probably will be for a few more years until I find a guy over 18.

Yeah, you also need to calm down. :colonhash: You asked a question, I answered.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I could do that... or maybe you could develop a sense of humour? If you don't want people ribbing you then don't post stuff like this, surely you were expecting it???

It's a pretty serious issue, you trolling on here isn't doing anyone good, you're just wasting your time kid.
You're only 17 so don't stress too much. When i was 17 I was the same lol...i had a crush on justin bieber who literally looked about 12. At 21 i've definitely outgrown it, whilst i'm still attracted to younger looking men it's within the 20-24 age bracket lol. Men that look younger are just...no. I see them more as little boys
Original post by lw8
It's a pretty serious issue, you trolling on here isn't doing anyone good, you're just wasting your time kid.

It wasn't a troll. It was a joke, which evidently you've taken very badly. Also, I'm older than you, kid.
Original post by lw8
I know it is, but I feel like it's something a lot of people go through but just don't want to admit. I'm pretty sure it's just a phase.

EDIT: why is it weird actually? I simply like people younger than me? Does no one in the world like people younger than them? That physically wouldn't make sense, if everybody liked people older than them no one would ever be in a relationship.

I've never been attracted to a younger guy because most of them are immature don't think it's a phase for everyone but maybe ya because you don't know any guys your age/older or because there's just one guy you like who's younger? My friend is dating a guy who's 1.5 years younger and she's 16 so some people can do it
It's okay to like younger guys. Just be respectful of the law.* *

When I first fell for my boyfriend I was 22 and he was 17. I waited the extra few months until he was 18 to express any intentions - only really reciprocating when he showed he felt the same. Due to the age difference, I felt it was best to leave it in his hands and a few months after he turned 18 he chose to ask me out. Now I'm 24 and he's about to turn 20 and we are still happily together. A few people joke about our age difference but otherwise we are very happy together. :smile:*
Original post by ChickenMadness
I was going to say, "where were you when I was at school?"

But then I remembered a load of girls in the years above fancied me when I was that age :o:o:o:o

I still remember being hit on by a year 11 when I was in year 8. Those moments you'd be chatting to your mates like "Corrrr mate, that girl is well fit, I think she's a year 11! I'd bang her raw..." then she and her mates come over and she tries to flirt with you and you go all shy :rofl: One moment I'd definitely travel back in time to give myself a slap for.
Original post by WoodyMKC
It wasn't a troll. It was a joke, which evidently you've taken very badly. Also, I'm older than you, kid.

Joking about sex offenders, nice.
Original post by lw8
Joking about sex offenders, nice.

How do you get by in life being so miserable???
That's pretty damn hot tbh

there are tons of 14-15 year old girls that are hot but obviously no one wants to go prison.
If you like smaller physique, feminine looking type then try Korean guys. They just don't age- forever jealous :'(
Original post by RDKGames
Subtle hint for the OP then :wink:

Oh come on it's not like they're gonna like teens forever
they're a teen too
lolita complex?

nah. this full on pedo/pedophillic.

don't worry though, you'll soon get to have your name plastered all over on social media, then you can have all the 14 year old boys you want. grand isn't it?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lw8
I know it is, but I feel like it's something a lot of people go through but just don't want to admit. I'm pretty sure it's just a phase.

EDIT: why is it weird actually? I simply like people younger than me? Does no one in the world like people younger than them? That physically wouldn't make sense, if everybody liked people older than them no one would ever be in a relationship.

omg I'm so glad you made this thread, I do date guys my age and a little older but I don't know what to do because I'm also 17 and I have a massive crush on a guy who's 13 and he likes me back and it's all complicated and I can't speak to anyone about it.
Original post by theDanIdentity
lolita complex?

nah. this full on pedo/pedophillic.

don't worry though, you'll soon get to have your name plastered all over on social media, then you can have all the 14 year old boys you want. grand isn't it?

Would never go near a 14 year old boy, what on earth are you talking about

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending