The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine A100 2017 entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kantth1
Ikr😂... hav you received interviews from elsewhere yet?

Received one from Plymouth and I meet st George's UKCAT and GCSE cut off so im guaranteed an interview so just waiting for them to email me an interview invitation now! Waiting for Manchester to start sending out interviews, so scary as I'm scared about their UKCAT cut off a bit 😬 what about you how's your application been going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liverpool must be taking the mick! I just finished an 8 hour shift and was checking my email and i saw some ******** email about applying for ocean bloody science??? Mate!!! I is not a happy boy and i'm calling them first chance i get!
Original post by michaela__
Received one from Plymouth and I meet st George's UKCAT and GCSE cut off so im guaranteed an interview so just waiting for them to email me an interview invitation now! Waiting for Manchester to start sending out interviews, so scary as I'm scared about their UKCAT cut off a bit 😬 what about you how's your application been going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the invite! And yh i'm a bit anxious about manchester too due to the ukcat cut off.

So far received an interview from HYMS (4th choice) and Leicester (1st choice 😁).
Original post by Kantth1
Congrats on the invite! And yh i'm a bit anxious about manchester too due to the ukcat cut off.

So far received an interview from HYMS (4th choice) and Leicester (1st choice 😁).

yeah same Lol
I've received interviews from HYMS and Leicester too, just waiting for Manchester and Liverpool >.<
Where can I find past cut offs? I've seen them before but forgotten now, I got 2060 so 690 average so I hope this will be above the cut off!
Original post by FKAsamuel
Where can I find past cut offs? I've seen them before but forgotten now, I got 2060 so 690 average so I hope this will be above the cut off!

I'm pretty certain it will be, it's way above last years :smile:
lol I've also received interviews from Leicester Sheffield and hull-York
Now just waiting on Liverpool
I just can't believe I have to wait until January to find out if I've got an interview from Liverpool or.it might be even later than that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 189
Original post by nomophobia
I just can't believe I have to wait until January to find out if I've got an interview from Liverpool or.it might be even later than that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is it so unbelievable? They tell you that. Also they have until March to tell you so it's really not that shocking

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jimout
Why is it so unbelievable? They tell you that. Also they have until March to tell you so it's really not that shocking

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone's feeling antsy today - it's just annoying, not shocking, more than anything. I'm not shocked at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 191
Original post by nomophobia
Someone's feeling antsy today - it's just annoying, not shocking, more than anything. I'm not shocked at all.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not antsy. You said "I can't believe" which infers an element of shock. We're all waiting until January, not just you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Starting to feel as though my ukcat of 640 might not meet this years cut off.. I applied because I met last years, maybe I'm over thinking :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jimout
I'm not antsy. You said "I can't believe" which infers an element of shock. We're all waiting until January, not just you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I exaggerate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Orangeflower6
Starting to feel as though my ukcat of 640 might not meet this years cut off.. I applied because I met last years, maybe I'm over thinking :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry about it, it's unlikely the cutoff is going to increase by a lot and I'm sure you'll get an interview, if you have a strong ps

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jimout

Posted from TSR Mobile

Calm down...we dont need to start analysing texts😂... let man express his feelings on here.
How do Liverpool even use ukcat? I thought it was all down to personal statement?
Reply 197
Original post by Kantth1
Calm down...we dont need to start analysing texts😂... let man express his feelings on here.

And I can't express my feeling of annoyance too?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kantth1

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rishi.sekhri
How do Liverpool even use ukcat? I thought it was all down to personal statement?

They have a low UKCAT cutoff score (I can't remember what last year's was) but after that they focus solely on ps

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending