Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Sikh Doctor
Got an interview!!! :biggrin: STATS:
GCSE: 6A*s 4As 1B
AS LEVEL: AAAA BIO CHEM MATHS AND BUSINESS
UKCAT: 673
Good luck guys!!!!

Have you just had the interview invite through now? :smile:
Omg Liverpool have a numeracy station 😭 does anyone know in general what numeracy stations are like for medicine interviews at any uni not specific to Liverpool? Do I need to revise something or is it basic maths 😂 doubt I could do basic maths on the day tho either tbh I'll be too nervous 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Original post by rks017
I haven't heard a thing from Liverpool since the confirmation email that they received my application. Do you reckon they'll send out more invites or do rejections take longer to send out or something? Starting to worry, might have to mute the notifications from this thread until I hear! :eek:

Me either, I'm going insane now! I'm a 3rd year biomed at Liverpool and I haven't even got one :frown: hoping they're still sending them over the rest of the week!
Original post by rks017
I haven't heard a thing from Liverpool since the confirmation email that they received my application. Do you reckon they'll send out more invites or do rejections take longer to send out or something? Starting to worry, might have to mute the notifications from this thread until I hear! :eek:

Hahaha dw mate I am sure they will send out more interviews as it would break their system sending out too many interviews at once and then everyone choosing their interview date. Just chill out and good luck :biggrin:
Anyone struggling to register a time for interview, keeps saying that i have another event booked.
Original post by michaela__
Omg Liverpool have a numeracy station 😭 does anyone know in general what numeracy stations are like for medicine interviews at any uni not specific to Liverpool? Do I need to revise something or is it basic maths 😂 doubt I could do basic maths on the day tho either tbh I'll be too nervous 😂

Ive got a Cardiff interview with a numeracy station too, I presume it will just be mental maths calculations but might require some working out on paper for them to mark maybe?
Oh and does anyone know what the interview offer ratio is usually for liverpool?? thanks
Reply 587
Original post by The Sikh Doctor
Hahaha dw mate I am sure they will send out more interviews as it would break their system sending out too many interviews at once and then everyone choosing their interview date. Just chill out and good luck :biggrin:

That makes sense, thank you :h: Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be fine. Good luck everyone!
Original post by noctisff
Ive got a Cardiff interview with a numeracy station too, I presume it will just be mental maths calculations but might require some working out on paper for them to mark maybe?

Thank you 😋Do they ever give you calculators or do they expect you to do it all mentally?😂 hopefully it's multi choice so I can make an educated guess if needed 😂

Original post by michaela__
Thank you 😋Do they ever give you calculators or do they expect you to do it all mentally?😂 hopefully it's multi choice so I can make an educated guess if needed 😂

I heard that at cardiff you get calculators but perhaps you may get extra marks if you don't use one? I also think it would be quite awkward if there's an interviewer just watching you calculate your answers for 5-6 minutes haha
Original post by noctisff
I heard that at cardiff you get calculators but perhaps you may get extra marks if you don't use one? I also think it would be quite awkward if there's an interviewer just watching you calculate your answers for 5-6 minutes haha

I'd rather use the calculator than get 0 marks tbh 😂 yeah it would be awkward especially if they could see what I was writing whilst I was doing it, because maths isn't my strong point to say the least😂 hopefully they have decent questions with easy numbers 😭

Reply 591
Original post by essie1234
Me either, I'm going insane now! I'm a 3rd year biomed at Liverpool and I haven't even got one :frown: hoping they're still sending them over the rest of the week!

This all seems to be undergrads so I wouldn't worry 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by smoggie98
Oh and does anyone know what the interview offer ratio is usually for liverpool?? thanks

About 900 interviews 400 offers for 250 places ( I have rounded I can't remeber exact stats )
A numeracy station? Ohhhhhhhhhh crap baskets

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemauricien
I'm applying 😝 , stats -
GCSEs- 2 A*s 8 As
A2 predictions- A*A*A*
Ukcat - 650

Just wanna do med tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interview now
Original post by soon2bedead
that's amazing where else did he apply?

Leicester,Exeter and foundation medicine Southampton ,he had an interview at Leicester last week and in February has Exeter interview, so hoping he gets an offer from one of them.
Reply 596
Can anyone tell me if 633 is too low an average for interview?
Original post by Eehaj

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have applied undergrad...hopefully they're still sending them out!
Reply 598
Interview received this evening UKCAT 667, when I booked the interview slot it said for group A - for anyone worried I'm assuming that means there will be more groups/batches in the future! :smile:
Original post by Eehaj

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by essie1234

I'm a grad and received the interview invite for the 4 yr course at 4ish today :/ What were your GAMSAT scores?

P.s. I also applied for the 5 year but heard nothing for that :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending