The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine A100 2017 entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jess_09
I agree, that is a plaudible theory, but I question why some people are saying they have am interview with less than 640 in ukcat.

I remember it was mentioned during the open day that they take into account other factors such as school performances, disadvantaged areas, but I'm not sure how they would've used it. But yeah I don't really have a theory for that one sorry :/
Original post by lololtolu
I'm from London. I have heard of Liverpool using contextual data a lot but maybe they did slightly because I know my school is was under performing when I done my GCSE's.

Same here I did my GCSES at underperforming school... VERY CONFUSED :frown:
Reply 782
Original post by asiangcse
I remember it was mentioned during the open day that they take into account other factors such as school performances, disadvantaged areas, but I'm not sure how they would've used it. But yeah I don't really have a theory for that one sorry :/

Ah well, at least I have 2 other interviews, shame though as I would have liked a liverpool interview. Yeah, I also cannot see how they would have used it and if so, I probably would have been flagged as my school is and underperforming one. But Good luck with your interview/s!!
Reply 783
Hey guys does anybody know when they will stop giving out the interviews/rejections?, hoping its soon because i've waited so long,,,,,,,,,,,,, -_-
How did everyone find out their ukcat was the reason they got rejected? I got nothing but an update on track

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heard nothing yet, ukcat is 637 so I'm worried now... I feel like they may have made a mistake with the reasons for these rejections or just got lazy??
Also heard nothing... 😩
Original post by regz
I hope so, my UKCAT was 1870, 3A*'s 7A's 1B, AAAB AS with A*AA at A2 - maybe it's not completely down to the UKCAT or the rejections are in batches.. :/

Let's hope interviews are in batches not rejections! :smile: good luck to you! Hopefully soon we could be discussing what dates we are gonna pick for interview :wink:!
Reply 788
Original post by regz
I hope so, my UKCAT was 1870, 3A*'s 7A's 1B, AAAB AS with A*AA at A2 - maybe it's not completely down to the UKCAT or the rejections are in batches.. :/

I got the same ukcat, AS and A2 predictions as you (well you achieved it) but an a* instead of that b at gcse but I just got rejected. Someone with lower ukcat got one though. It's making no sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iamDev
I got the same ukcat, AS and A2 predictions as you (well you achieved it) but an a* instead of that b at gcse but I just got rejected. Someone with lower ukcat got one though. It's making no sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Personal statement
Reply 790
Original post by Lemauricien
Personal statement

Bristol and imperial gave me an interview and they are fairly heavy on personal statement. Maybe it didn't have what liverpool was looking for.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did people get an email for their rejection? I didn't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 792
Original post by Orangeflower6
Did people get an email for their rejection? I didn't

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think people are checking track
Reply 793
Guys what does it say on UCAS track to say that you're rejected?
I think I might be using it wrong 😭
Original post by iamDev

Posted from TSR Mobile

Must be mostly down to personal statement then
Original post by ZenZenn
I think people are checking track

I know I got mine on track but others are saying they got a reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looooool I'm shocking at maths under pressure, praying the numeracy questions aren't at all difficult 😂😂
Original post by Dr.Pharm
A batch of rejections is going today, they have sent them to UCAS, it just hasn't updated.

So does that also mean that there are no more interviews coming out lol?
Original post by Rememdium
So does that also mean that there are no more interviews coming out lol?

I didnt ask about interviews, there is a problem with my application, hence why i knew rejections hadn't updated on track.
HI
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending