The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine A100 2017 entry applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boredomstrikes
Looks like I need a new suit the last one I had, the trousers ripped right at the beginning of prom.

Hahahah, oh dear that was really funny, I can't imagine what prom must've been like for you!

But on a serious note, defo buy a new suit, that's appropriate attire for a boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nomophobia
Hahahah, oh dear that was really funny, I can't imagine what prom must've been like for you!

But on a serious note, defo buy a new suit, that's appropriate attire for a boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was fine I had blue boxers on so no one noticed
Girl I met today from Rochdale, message me🌞
Who had their interview today (1:30pm)?
Original post by Loyale
Who had their interview today (1:30pm)?

I did!
How does everyone feel about their interview, mine is in two weeks I haven't panicked yet but I expect to soon
Original post by Boredomstrikes
How does everyone feel about their interview, mine is in two weeks I haven't panicked yet but I expect to soon

Same, I'm just printing everything out and getting everything ready Lol
Original post by El3398
I did!

How'd you find it?

I was the guy in glasses, blue suit
Original post by Loyale
How'd you find it?

I was the guy in glasses, blue suit

Ah right, I was the abnormally tall guy at the end of the row you were on in the waiting area

I didn't think it was amazing tbh, struggled to answer one of the questions aswell:/ what about you?
Really loving how everyone is just giving physical descriptions of themselves 😂😂😂 lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys I had my interview a week or so ago. Just wondering, my school told me to not declare my bio and chem AS score coz we aren't banking them. They said declare physics tho coz I'm dropping it so might as well have it there. And I declared maths coz it counts. Am i still okay? Like will they care?
Original post by mancmed
Hey guys I had my interview a week or so ago. Just wondering, my school told me to not declare my bio and chem AS score coz we aren't banking them. They said declare physics tho coz I'm dropping it so might as well have it there. And I declared maths coz it counts. Am i still okay? Like will they care?

If you sat external exams moderated outside of school them they should be declared. If they were internal then probably no you don't. Were they external??
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by anonymous5972
If you sat external exams moderated outside of school them they should be declared. If they were internal then probably no you don't. Were they external??

No they were proper AS exams. My school literally told me not to I sat down with my head of sixth form and she said you're not banking them so leave them off. Do you think I should get my school to contact them?
Original post by mancmed
No they were proper AS exams. My school literally told me not to I sat down with my head of sixth form and she said you're not banking them so leave them off. Do you think I should get my school to contact them?

I know some of my friends who didn't do the best last year got told to leave them undeclared on UCAS and those were proper AS exams as well. I don't know if it's allowed but my school did it too in some cases 😁 so I wouldn't worry too much I guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Original post by michaela__
I know some of my friends who didn't do the best last year got told to leave them undeclared on UCAS and those were proper AS exams as well. I don't know if it's allowed but my school did it too in some cases 😁 so I wouldn't worry too much I guess?

Will calling the uni explaining what happened help? I know it won't officially declare it over the phone but I wanna know how I go about doing this and that I want to be transparent and my school told me firmly not to declare it in the first place
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mancmed
Will calling the uni explaining what happened help? I know it won't officially declare it over the phone but I wanna know how I go about doing this and that I want to be transparent and my school told me firmly not to declare it in the first place

I would discuss this with your school fires and explain that you think they have made a mistake in not declaring. What did you get at AS and what were your predictions?
Original post by anonymous5972
I would discuss this with your school fires and explain that you think they have made a mistake in not declaring. What did you get at AS and what were your predictions?

I didn't declare bio and chem coz they told me they didn't count and I didn't need to. Got A in bio and B in chem predicted A*AA. Liverpool have a document for this and it says they only consider school errors submitted by 1st December! But I didn't know this I just assumed my school knew what they were doing! Uuuugggggghhh. Can I email UCAS and get them to put it on or what I'm literally freaking out
(edited 7 years ago)
Well I'm rejected guys. According to their document they don't consider additional correspondence after December 1st. Besides sueing my academic tutor what is there left to do?
Reply 1198
Original post by mancmed
Well I'm rejected guys. According to their document they don't consider additional correspondence after December 1st. Besides sueing my academic tutor what is there left to do?

Hold on, my maths grade isn't cashed in either- will this be a problem?
Original post by mancmed

Nooo :frown: I hope that's not the case. Ring up and check cos if it's an old document then they used to care loads about AS grades whereas the new reforms mean they aren't as important? Ring up and just be honest and say your school didn't declare your AS results, and now you are worried you need them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending