The Student Room Group

A course like this?

I came across a very interesting subject which I am very eager to apply to.
It is called Physics and Nuclear technology, and only two universities, one in West Scotland University, which is rated rather bad, and Nottingham Trent University teach it. As I am very interested in Nuclear engineering, aspiring to work on nuclear fusion, I was curious as to know if there are any other universities with the same sort of course, maybe the course is worded differently. Nuclear engineering as of now is only available in Lancaster as far as I can see and only a Master's option in other universities.
Also, say if I did go to this course in nottingham trent university, will I be able to enter nuclear engineering as a master's option, maybe in another university?

Last question, will I secure any sort of engineering position with this course, the website lists some engineering jobs placement but I think that its to do with physics courses in general.

https://www.ntu.ac.uk/study-and-courses/courses/find-your-course/science-technology/ug/2016-17/physics-with-nuclear-technology?courseID=118276&tabID=1&syslocat=39
This is the course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending