Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Careers in health and social care?

    • Thread Starter

    What degrees at uni can you take after taking level 3 btec health and social care extended diploma(which I am currently doing at college)
Do you have exam superstitions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.