University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 61
Name: Jon
Place where I live: London
Roots: English
Course: Law.
Hall: Not sure yet (need to chase them up)

Just wondering what people are planning to do about the Trocadero thing in the Freshers pack? Obviously it's not as late as the Fresher's Ball at MOS but it still clashes a bit - I was thinking of giving this (and the duck ride as I'm from London already) a miss and saving the money, what are others planning on doing?

EDIT:
Just found exactly the same question on the Facebook group which seems to suggest that others are thinking of doing the same.
Name: Jack Davies
Place where I live: Shropshire
Course: Law w/German Law
Hall: Ifor Evans

that is all, is everyone going to Koko on the 23rd?
Name: Tawquir Rashaad Nawaz
Place where I live: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Roots: Bengali... and lots of other things mixed in...
Course: Law
Accommodation: Private...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=503661101
Reply 64
vanquish
Name: Jon
Place where I live: London
Course: Law.
Hall: Not sure yet (need to chase them up)

Just wondering what people are planning to do about the Trocadero thing in the Freshers pack? Obviously it's not as late as the Fresher's Ball at MOS but it still clashes a bit - I was thinking of giving this (and the duck ride as I'm from London already) a miss and saving the money, what are others planning on doing?

EDIT:
Just found exactly the same question on the Facebook group which seems to suggest that others are thinking of doing the same.

yeah indeed, will you be going for fresher's ball then? i commented on that facebook topic. i didnt sign up for those 2 extras.. i will probably be going for freshers ball. im not sure..!

Latest

Trending

Trending