Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does he like me?? Watch

Announcements

So I've been talking to this guy for about a month every day. Yesterday I kind of forgot to message him because I was busy all day, and so I popped up the today saying hi. And he said he thought I forgot about him. Does that mean he's been thinking of me? Could it be that he likes me?? I know I'm probably reading too much into one thing but I really wanna know.

Someone reply!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    How are we supposed to know? He could just be talking to you as a friend :dontknow:

If you really want to know, flirt and find out.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Someone reply!
    It's been 3 minutes. Calm down :lol:

Sent you a reply above.

ReputationRep:
    Someone reply!
    Relax

ReputationRep:
    How do you know him?
    Where did you meet him?
    How long have you known him?
    Does he have a girlfriend?

(Original post by UWS)
    How are we supposed to know? He could just be talking to you as a friend :dontknow:

If you really want to know, flirt and find out.
    Haha well I did flirt and he flirted back but I don't know, if he was so interested wouldn't he message first

(Original post by *Xena*)
    How do you know him?
    Where did you meet him?
    How long have you known him?
    Does he have a girlfriend?
    I know him from college, didn't speak to him properly until recently. And nope he doesn't have a girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    I know him from college, didn't speak to him properly until recently. And nope he doesn't have a girlfriend
    Well then you better start flirting your way out of the friendzone

ReputationRep:
    He's probably a typical lad who knows how to charm girls and break their hearts

Posted from TSR Mobile

:zomg: have no clue what to do

Chances are he's probably not interested, if he was then he would've messaged you first

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.