The Student Room Group

Do you believe in soulmates?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I do actually. As cheesy as it sounds, I like to think there's someone out there for everyone. Unfortunately though, I don't think everyone gets to meet their soulmate or ends up with them if they do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by queen-bee
Kind of

Do you care to explain?
Original post by sunshine774
Do you care to explain?

I sort of being believe or want to believe there's a compatible person out there for each of us
Original post by TheBlueBiro
Yeah I do actually. As cheesy as it sounds, I like to think there's someone out there for everyone. Unfortunately though, I don't think everyone gets to meet their soulmate or ends up with them if they do.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I think this too!:smile:
no, after personal experience I believe a person can end up happy with multiple people in their lives. Thats how i believe some arrange marriages work because over time they learn to love each other (don't support them but i could see how it could make a bad situation better)
hmmm

Well clearly the idea of 'soulmates' and 'the one' has sold a lot of books and films. :redface:

I suppose when the odds of finding someone truly compatible are so slim they may as well be known as 'the one'.

Tbh I can barely find people who are compatible as friends let alone a girl I'd want to share a bed with for the next 30 years.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
I sort of being believe or want to believe there's a compatible person out there for each of us

I think the same.

Sadly the chance of finding them tends to be quite slim.

Chemistry can be a very powerful thing and I would imagine it is probably quite clear when you've found something special.
I dunno tbh. I'm open minded to the idea though.
Yep :biggrin:
Original post by TheBlueBiro

Posted from TSR Mobile

Somebody say Cheesy? :hubba:
I think there's somebody out there for everyone.
Not really.
Yes I think some people do have them.
Not at all
Yes and No. :smile:
I don't believe in them at all. But I guess it is a nice fantasy to have...
I don't believe that 2 people are ever automatically perfect for each other but I do believe that 2 people can be in love and are both willing to work through anything which would make them perfect for each other with work.
Original post by Chmbiogeog
Yep :biggrin:

Yes- I think I might believe in them too...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending