Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Career In Perfusionist, How should I go about it? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I am currently studying in my final year in BsC Hons Biomedical Science accredited. I have been doing my research on graduate study in becoming a perfusionist. I have read a few other threads regarding how to go about furthering my decision.

Many have said that it is required to do a course with NESCOT and people said however I must become a trainee perfusionist in the NHS before being able to apply.

Knowing this I look at the course structure provided by NESCOT. Here is my problem: The structure is split to (Postgrad) PG certificate, PG Diploma, and (Masters) MsC perfusionist. I can leave at any time but the PGcert takes 1 year, PGdip takes 2 years, and the MsC takes minimum of additional 4 years.

What are the differences between the 3 postgraduate studies and what is the most beneficial/important

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: October 15, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.