The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am upset by the number of people who can actually answer this...makes me feel slut-like :frown: I have NO idea!!
I'm 19 and kissed no-one!
I'm sad now
A lot, but not enough. :P
One, and that's enough for me.
puppy
Who on earth over the age of 14 counts the number of people they've kissed? I really have no idea. Must be in the 50-100 range somewhere but god only knows what the actual figure is.

good bloody point, i couldnt sodding tell you (though there was i time i could count them all, name them and in the order i did them) how many women ive snoged
Reply 45
Wow, I must be a stud, according to this poll ... even though it always felt that I got into kissing really late on!
Reply 46
zillions
Errrrrrmmmm...

7 Blokes, 5 girls
50 maybe?
nanananabatman
Yeah, I don't either. I found it hard to remember, really. Who keeps track?

People with single figures.
Anonymous
I'm 19 and kissed no-one!
I'm sad now

You've always been sad ;console;
Reply 51
none :ninja:
Reply 52
I actually have NO idea... lost count after a VERY drunken week in newquay... I should explain that my bf and i hav an 'open' relationship of sorts... we both agree that a drunken kiss means NOTHING! and are both comfortable with that. not that either of us do it that often, but we decided to try this BEFORE uni, so we could see how we were gonna cope and its gone remarkably well! :biggrin::biggrin:
Seven
Reply 55
i think 0 should be a separate number in the poll - there must be loads of people ,like me, who have never kissed at all
2 but 1 im not proud of one
Reply 57
*Mike*
none :ninja:

:ditto:
Reply 58
Lucia.
:ditto:

:ditto: and I'm almost 21, now THAT is :redface: - worthy! :biggrin:
Reply 59
good lord, i lost count a LONG time ago haha

Latest