The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Well, if you happen to stay just in your group of friends then thats not surprising. But if you go to clubs regularly then you'll see far more than 40 hot girls in a single night and managing to kiss 40 if you go out every/every other week is not really that hard. It's nothing to do with being picky.

Bull, I've been to plenty of clubs in UK, Russia and Asia, but I have high standards. If you know 40 girls who are models then you are lucky.
Reply 121
Schmokie Dragon
Man, you must have really low standards. I've been clubbing a good few times and have seen maybe 10 attractive people in total.

Being slim and wearing a low cut top doesn't make you "hot"

:congrats:
Exactly.
Reply 122
And 'I'm going to Cambridge you know....'.

Not many good looking girls there that is for sure. Oxford has more and even we are a bit aesthetically challenged. :biggrin:
what u meaN BY FULL on is dat just a snog r movement of hands hint* hint* r sleepin wif sum 1
Reply 124
can you really count sloppy snogs when your a bit wasted and shoudlnt really be on the dancefloor?
Reply 125
2 alas, without sounding conceited and arrogant, even with my pretty good looks I am forever doomed to wander that inexplicable wasteland called the "friendzone". Really, it's because I'm younger than most of the girls in my year, I'm not ugly I've been offered modelling jobs and I'm pretty fashionable butttt that 1 - 2 years age difference can mean so so much.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 127
Consie
can you really count sloppy snogs when your a bit wasted and shoudlnt really be on the dancefloor?

I doubt it, my mental arithmetic tends to go out the window after a few...
bradygrant
what u meaN BY FULL on is dat just a snog r movement of hands hint* hint* r sleepin wif sum 1

I'm sorry . . . what?

We. Speak. English. Here *nods encouragingly*
Schmokie Dragon
I'm sorry . . . what?

We. Speak. English. Here *nods encouragingly*

*stares back with glazed eyes*

so thats what they call it.
I only know because it's in the 0 region. :p:
Go on, laugh, I don't care. :biggrin:
bradygrant

Gesundheit.
Reply 132
chriztina27
6 :angel: daamn u lot r a bunch of slagz on here:p:

I hardly think kissing amounts to being a slag.
None :redface:

xx
I'm seventeen, only kissed (full on) four people. Two were boyfriends for a year. Have kissed two girls but that wasn't full on at all liek less than 10 seconds, spin the bottle dammit.
Reply 135
Philosoraptor
I only know because it's in the 0 region. :p:
Go on, laugh, I don't care. :biggrin:

Hey. Me too. And PROUD. :biggrin:
My magic number's roughly... oh. 0. :cool:
2 girls (my best friends) whilst drunk.

1 guy properly..my current boyfriend of 9 months.

so..not many..i was never one for kissing random strangers whilst drunk
Sausage
I hardly think kissing amounts to being a slag.

i think my comment amounted to being sarcastic...
Reply 138
I've only kissed one person, my current girlfriend.
I'm currently at 0 because I specifically wanted to kiss this one boy and have ended up..pushing others away haha. I might kiss him tonight, perhaps.

Latest

Trending

Trending