lucabaluca2012
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
In section 3 of the BMAT exam I forgot to put in the little box on top the number of which essay prompt I chose. How can I fix this? I am so worried, is my future going to be ruined because of this mistake?? please help.
mickeydelmonte
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Don't worry. If the examiners have a shred of common sense, they will figure it out. If you're still apprehensive, perhaps try contacting ATS and tell them your details. Which question did you do out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
username986184
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lucabaluca2012)
In section 3 of the BMAT exam I forgot to put in the little box on top the number of which essay prompt I chose. How can I fix this? I am so worried, is my future going to be ruined because of this mistake?? please help.

The tick box will just be so they can quickly sort who to send your paper for marking. No big deal. Stop stressing.
lucabaluca2012
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by mickeydelmonte)
Don't worry. If the examiners have a shred of common sense, they will figure it out. If you're still apprehensive, perhaps try contacting ATS and tell them your details. Which question did you do out of curiosity?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok so you don't think they will just give me a 0 or anything like that? the essay like will still be marked right? anyways I chose prompt 2.

and thanks!
mickeydelmonte
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah I wouldn't worry about it. If I were you, I would perhaps consider writing in to them. They are usually very efficient. You might as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (151)
14.44%
I'm not sure (46)
4.4%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (312)
29.83%
I have already dropped out (27)
2.58%
I'm not a current university student (510)
48.76%

Watched Threads