The Student Room Group

Urgent help regarding reference

Hey everyone! A very unexpected error occurred on my referee’s side today, which is that he uploaded the reference without adding a few important points, which are needed very much to secure my place at my desired universities.

Whenever I ring up the UCAS helpline for international applicants, I always hear a voice-over but for now, I urgently need to speak to a person from that team.

Anybody, please guide me through ASAP.
Original post by AndrewWAD
Hey everyone! A very unexpected error occurred on my referee’s side today, which is that he uploaded the reference without adding a few important points, which are needed very much to secure my place at my desired universities.

Whenever I ring up the UCAS helpline for international applicants, I always hear a voice-over but for now, I urgently need to speak to a person from that team.

Anybody, please guide me through ASAP.

UCaS phone lines aren’t normally open at weekends.

If you ring 9am uk time on Monday they should be able to reset your reference. Your referee will then need to log in and re-add your reference completely.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ

UCaS phone lines aren’t normally open at weekends.

If you ring 9am uk time on Monday they should be able to reset your reference. Your referee will then need to log in and re-add your reference completely.

Has this incident ever occurred to anybody else? Just curious.
Original post by AndrewWAD
Has this incident ever occurred to anybody else? Just curious.

It’s fairly common for people who don’t do UCAS references regularly to make mistakes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending