The Student Room Group

My gf cannot make definite plans

My girlfriend seems to struggle to make definite plans. Like we will arrange to go out then she will change her mind, alot of the time something else comes up then i try and arrange for again then that changes. She seems to be nervous about what her parents think...i wanted to have a short break away..she needed to ask her mum first..
How old is your girlfriend? In general if she changes her plans frequently on you then she is just being rude. Everyone has to on occasion but if it becomes a pattern then that is not okay. If she is still living at home then she probably should check with her mom about going away on a holiday but in general it doesn't sound like she is very reliable.
As hopefully1 said, how old is your girlfriend? If she's under 18 (or even possible 18, 19) it's completely right for her to ask her mum's permission first. If she's 20 or over then she should be telling her mum still but it does seem unnecessary to be asking permission still.

To be honest if she's changing plans all the time, and something better seems to come up, it sounds like she's just not that into you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending