The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Engineering applicants 2017 entry

Scroll to see replies

International applicant for MEng Electrical Engineering.
I'm applying with 12 APs with scores of 5, so idk how this will convert to Alevels or IB.
Have any EEE applicants heard back from UCL? I'm going to the UK in 2 weeks for my Cambridge and Imperial interview, so I hope I can hear from UCL by then.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by James4519
International applicant for MEng Electrical Engineering.
I'm applying with 12 APs with scores of 5, so idk how this will convert to Alevels or IB.
Have any EEE applicants heard back from UCL? I'm going to the UK in 2 weeks for my Cambridge and Imperial interview, so I hope I can hear from UCL by then.

Applied for BEng EEE yo.
Haven't heard anything yet and it's been 1.5 months
Reply 42
Anyone here got an offer for MEng Mechanical Engineering with Business Finance yet?
Reply 43
Anyone here got an offer for MEng Mechanical Engineering with Business Finance yet?
Original post by Chiminh

Nope, still on application received on portico

How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a prediction of A A B and I want to do the course mechanical engineering with finance at ucl ,which requires a prediction of A A A - A A B do you think I will get an offer?
Reply 46
Original post by onlyvips
Nope, still on application received on portico

How about you?

Same. Sent my application on 16/11. When did you sent yours?
Original post by Chiminh

Mine is also on application received (Sent it on 15/10)
Original post by Chiminh

14/10

Original post by YOLOforever
Mine is also on application received (Sent it on 15/10)

What course did you apply to
And where else did you apply?

What course did you apply to
And where else did you apply?

I am applying to:
1st choice:Cambridge engineering (interview)
2nd imperial mechanical engineering (waiting)
3rd UCL mech. Eng. (Waiting)

Won't go, just put them to fill in the places, also mech:
Leeds (offer)
Manchester ( offer)

But I am a non-UK and non-eu citizen so yeah... also applying plenty of unis abroad, like in USA(physics ) and Canada (engineering)
Mechanical Applicant here!

SAME BRAH

pred a*aa, from eu (dan) doing uk qualifications
Original post by YOLOforever
I am applying to:
1st choice:Cambridge engineering (interview)
2nd imperial mechanical engineering (waiting)
3rd UCL mech. Eng. (Waiting)

Won't go, just put them to fill in the places, also mech:
Leeds (offer)
Manchester ( offer)

But I am a non-UK and non-eu citizen so yeah... also applying plenty of unis abroad, like in USA(physics ) and Canada (engineering)

I'm guessing you're from america?

I'm waiting for mech ucl too...
I've also applied to biomedical as well as mechanical

And I just soiled my pants

UCL (University College London) U80Engineering (Biomedical) H160Start date: 1 Sep 2017Start from: Year OneThe university or college is currently considering your application.(Referred)
Last updated
28 Nov 2016
UCL (University College London) U80Engineering (Mechanical) H301Start date: 1 Sep 2017Start from: Year OneThe university or college is currently considering your application.(Referred)
Last updated
28 Nov 2016
Imperial College London I50Design Engineering 28G3Start date: 1 Oct 2017Start from: Year OneThe university or college is currently considering your application.(Referred)

-----------
The University of Warwick W20Manufacturing and Mechanical Engineering HH37Start date: 1 Oct 2017Start from: Year OneThe university or college has offered you a place subject to conditions.(Conditional offer)
Last updated
29 Nov 2016
The University of Edinburgh E56Mechanical Engineering H303Start date: 1 Sep 2017Start from: Year OneThe university or college has offered you a place subject to conditions.(Conditional offer)
Last updated
30 Nov 2016
Hi there! I've also received offer from University of Edinburgh for Mehanical Engineering, point of entry two, as well as Manchester's Mechanical Engineering :smile: will you be considering accepting Edinburgh or putting it as insurance? I've also applied to UCL and imperial but haven't gotten any reply from them
Reply 55
Original post by Spiritedaway_
Hi there! I've also received offer from University of Edinburgh for Mehanical Engineering, point of entry two, as well as Manchester's Mechanical Engineering :smile: will you be considering accepting Edinburgh or putting it as insurance? I've also applied to UCL and imperial but haven't gotten any reply from them

Your choices are same as mineeeeee. Hahaha. I have received offer from Edinburgh Mechanical MEng second year entry, Manchester Mechanical MEng, Bristol Mechanical MEng. Haven't heard from UCL Mechanical MEng and Imperial Mechanical MEng. What is your fifth choice? And your predicted grades if you don't mind?
Original post by Chiminh
Your choices are same as mineeeeee. Hahaha. I have received offer from Edinburgh Mechanical MEng second year entry, Manchester Mechanical MEng, Bristol Mechanical MEng. Haven't heard from UCL Mechanical MEng and Imperial Mechanical MEng. What is your fifth choice? And your predicted grades if you don't mind?

Woah!! Will be you considering Edinburgh or Manchester? No fifth choice for me and I have no idea what my predicted grades are. How did you know yours? Did you ask directly from your referee? Hahaha. Are you an international applicant by the way? :h:
Reply 57
Original post by Spiritedaway_
Woah!! Will be you considering Edinburgh or Manchester? No fifth choice for me and I have no idea what my predicted grades are. How did you know yours? Did you ask directly from your referee? Hahaha. Are you an international applicant by the way? :h:
I will put Manchester as my insurance maybe because the requirements are lower than Edinburgh. Imperial or UCL as firm. My school has a system where teachers key in our predicted grades there. Yuppp im an international applicant from Malaysia. What about you?
offers?
Reply 59
Why u guys so desperate to get into ucl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending