The Student Room Group

Holy **** TRUMP IS IN THE LEAD ROFL

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Diego Costa
Electoral. The popular vote count is irrelevant for all intents and purposes.

Im pissed looking at the popular vote tbh

Donald TrumpRepublican Party48%50,476,185Hillary ClintonDemocratic Party47%49,357,788Gary JohnsonLibertarian Party3%3,304,952Jill SteinGreen Party0.9%924,314

people wasted their votes on futile candidates like these green parties and libertarian, why did they do that
Original post by 0to100
Im pissed looking at the popular vote tbh

why did they do that

They are strongly pro-voting but strongly against Trump and Clinton.
Me 12 hours ago " Nah , Trump can't win "
Me now " Can he ? "
They are strongly pro-voting but strongly against Trump and Clinton.

I get that I heard you can write names on ballots so if i were american I'd write down bernie for sure but mean

don't those 1million-odd people voting for extra parties see how they ruined everything?

I think its more so...hating hillary...spiting her not voting for her knowing she'd need the votes..

if trump wins it says more of how people feel about hillary than supporting him, shame.
alaska still hasn't done ****
Original post by 0to100
I get that I heard you can write names on ballots so if i were american I'd write down bernie for sure but mean

don't those 1million-odd people voting for extra parties see how they ruined everything?

I think its more so...hating hillary...spiting her not voting for her knowing she'd need the votes..

if trump wins it says more of how people feel about hillary than supporting him, shame.

If they hated Hillary specifically so much they'd vote for her direct rival - Trump. If they hated Donald specifically so much they'd vote for his direct rival - Clinton. If they hated both they vote neither.

I don't think the people who voted third party cared that much who won given that it was basically impossible their candidate would win.
Original post by hazzer1998
Me 12 hours ago " Nah , Trump can't win "
Me now " Can he ? "

You now should be "When?".
lol why is michigan doing this
michigan has detroit that car place
which apparently it now looks like hogwarts when voldemort came
so they probably think trump being a "businessman" will save them and are tired of the clinton's empty promises :\
If they hated Hillary specifically so much they'd vote for her direct rival - Trump. If they hated Donald specifically so much they'd vote for his direct rival - Clinton. If they hated both they vote neither.

I don't think the people who voted third party cared that much who won given that it was basically impossible their candidate would win.

..exactly my point

why would they vote for someone futile/not gonna win?

Because they didn't care. But they cared enough to skewer the polls.
Original post by 0to100
..exactly my point

why would they vote for someone futile/not gonna win?

Because they didn't care. But they cared enough to skewer the polls.

They believe strongly in their right to vote and want to use it. It's not really skewering polls, it doesn't have an effect if only one of two can win and they're voting neither.
(edited 7 years ago)
They believe strongly in their right to vote and want to use it.

It was more so a rhetorical question to you even though I'd honestly love to ask them personally why they did it, understanding it was a waste, and hoping for some enlightenment from them lol
He just needs Pennsylvania (where he's winning) and Alaska (always Republican) to get to the magical 269.
Arizona and Michigan

DONT YOU DO DIS

Clinton 215

NEVADA SWUNG FOR ER WAHEYYYY BOIS
He just needs Pennsylvania (where he's winning) and Alaska (always Republican) to get to the magical 269.

no, pennsylvania is 20 votes and alaska is 3

trump needs 26, that's 23...

if he gets arizona and michigan that's 27 and he will be solid there

or electoral college flakes and they leave it to popularity vote
(if that happens)

meaning trump wins
Original post by 0to100
no, pennsylvania is 20 votes and alaska is 3

trump needs 26, that's 23...

if he gets arizona and michigan that's 27 and he will be solid there

My bad. Thought Alaska was 5.
My bad. Thought Alaska was 5.

pfft alask's not important enough for 5 lol

jk they just might be
its all over in 35 minutes or so I can wait

minnesota and maine really need to hurry the bloody **** up

michigan is not budging....

not being funny but if only black people in detroit had a lower incarceration rate, they'd be able to vote and boost hillary over that little hill to a win
(edited 7 years ago)
new hampshire is litetally split

47% and 47% with a 100 person difference in hillary's favour..for now..

lol nvm 15 ppl difference for trump in new hampshire now...
(edited 7 years ago)
alaska what the hillbilly hell is taking so long :|

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending