The Student Room Group

Protests all across USA

Rather post photos than links to videos I cannot embed, or which may be linking to websites or articles I do not agree with. :biggrin: But you can google "trump protests" as simply as I did and see for yourself.

I'm not there so I dunno what's going on but I can imagine hysteria sweeping the nation. hey are calling for him to be impeached.

Scroll to see replies

I don't understand what part of democracy these people don't seem to get?

They are causing more damage than trump ever will.
This is the main reason why I didn't want him to win, just dealing with peoples (understandably) volatile emotions post-election. I just want it to be over for god sake.
:colone:
[video="youtube;bg8ghgoFhSM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg8ghgoFhSM[/video]
Reply 4
These things were expected regardless of who won unfortunately.
Original post by saraxh
:colone:
[video="youtube;bg8ghgoFhSM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg8ghgoFhSM[/video]

how did you find this, I can only find clips on the telegraph, mirror and the guardian lol

and yea it's starting muahaha
Original post by AccountingBabe
I don't understand what part of democracy these people don't seem to get?

They are causing more damage than trump ever will.

i don't believe in turning over but if they must riot then they should riot in rich neighbourhoods

They do however have the right to impeach which sounds plausible, feasible and reasonable
Original post by 0to100
how did you find this, I can only find clips on the telegraph, mirror and the guardian lol

and yea it's starting muahaha

I searched for the protests.
[video="youtube;_PW1LknhvvY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PW1LknhvvY[/video]
Original post by saraxh
I searched for the protests.
[video="youtube;_PW1LknhvvY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PW1LknhvvY[/video]

yea I hope they take it further than angry marching though and actually follow thru and call for an impeachment/forced resignation at least
Original post by 0to100
They are calling for him to be impeached.

You can't impeach a dude who hasn't done anything yet, that's just silly. If you want rid of somebody this early you have to assassinate.

Amateurs.
Reply 10
I can see this going well, considering the over-whelming majority of black persons voted against Trump and they don't have the best record with police & protests in the US.

Seriously though; why protest against an election result? At least wait until he tries to make changes and protest those.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
You can't impeach a dude who hasn't done anything yet, that's just silly. If you want rid of somebody this early you have to assassinate.

Amateurs.

Original post by Reue
I can see this going well, considering the over-whelming majority of black persons voted against Trump and they don't have the best record with police & protests in the US.

Seriously though; why protest against an election result? At least wait until he tries to make changes and protest those.

That's why I said take it further to impeach him as in anytime in the future not to just stop at angry marching to pose for social media, but if they're actually angry try to get hm to step down.

However it is nice to see all these people are outraged as it acknowledges they at least are paying attention.

Thy have every right to be angry, and to march, it's part of freedom of speech to have freedom of assemblage/peaceful protest :|
Original post by Rk2k14
These things were expected regardless of who won unfortunately.

This time around, yea. They tried to assassinate Obama too so..we'll see how long trump lasts lol
Reply 13
Original post by 0to100
That's why I said take it further to impeach him

For what?

Original post by 0to100

Thy have every right to be angry, and to march,

They don't, he's not done anything yet.

Original post by 0to100

it's part of freedom of speech

The irony of protesting the results of a democratic election seems to be lost on those people.
i hope Mr Trump has a safe space
Original post by 0to100
Thy have every right to be angry, and to march, it's part of freedom of speech to have freedom of assemblage/peaceful protest :|

Yeah they have a right to be angry and shout but that doesn't mean it's sensible or correct at this point in time. Trump probably won't resign so early on, assuming that Michael Moore was wrong. And seeing as the majority voted him in they're just not going to get enough traction to force a resignation without doing really serious damage, at which point you may as well just kill the dude you want to remove instead.
Reply 16
Lol these people just can't accept democracy when it doesn't go their way. Hope they inhale those fumes from burning the US flag and do the world a favour.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by the bear
i hope Mr Trump has a safe space

a submarine on a private island?

Original post by Retired_Messiah
Yeah they have a right to be angry and shout but that doesn't mean it's sensible or correct at this point in time. Trump probably won't resign so early on, assuming that Michael Moore was wrong. And seeing as the majority voted him in they're just not going to get enough traction to force a resignation without doing really serious damage, at which point you may as well just kill the dude you want to remove instead.

the majority did not vote him in

and even if they did (they didn't)

that's 60 million people who voted Hillary left still and it's only ignorant to forget that.
:rofl: This is hilarious. Brits trying to lecture the US on democracy when they don't even respect their own democratic process with Brexit.
Original post by Sabertooth
:rofl: This is hilarious. Brits trying to lecture the US on democracy when they don't even respect their own democratic process with Brexit.

Wait what?....

I voted Brexit....and never asked for a 2nd referendum...because that's stupid...

as for remainers or British trump supporters ridiculing riots against trump, yes, thats ironic

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending