Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

The Official Cambridge Applicants 2019 Thread

University Navigation

ReputationRep:

:banana:Welcome to the 2019 applicants University of Cambridge thread:banana:

This is mainly for current Y11 students like myself, who are aiming to gain successful entry into the University of Cambridge to study our desired courses at one of the most elite and world-recognised universities not only just in the UK but in the world.

Please express all your knowledge about Cambridge, help others in their applications and feel free to talk about anything What do you want to do at Cambridge? I want to do Computer Science and hopefully, graduate with a first class honours degree:clap2::congrats:

Remember, be friendly with each other and respect opinions

ReputationRep:
    This is early 😳 (I have applied this year for 2017 entry)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Well someone is ahead of their self : )

ReputationRep:
    Madame, you must calm yourself down. You are too eager. I'm not even sure what I want to do for my A Levels yet. You must slow yourself weaboo.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this is early. Concentrate on your GCSEs, and then you can join in the applicant bants. Congrats for being ambitious and eager, I guess.

(I'm applying for 2017 entry)

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! I've been waiting for this thread for sooo long! Looking forward to my GCSEs and A levels. Keep on studying guys!! :banana::banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobBobson)
    Madame, you must calm yourself down. You are too eager. I'm not even sure what I want to do for my A Levels yet. You must slow yourself weaboo.
    Lol, stfu m8

ReputationRep:
    I was concentrating on my Minecraft server in Year 11, not Cambridge :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LennyBicknel)
    I was concentrating on my Minecraft server in Year 11, not Cambridge :s
    I was concentrating on Pokémon 😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Year 11 too!! xD

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.