The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i've been to a few students halls before and the fridges have been normal size (like family size).i have no idea about opal 2 though.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 21
Block D G20 :biggrin: Have you lot seen the on-site facilities of this thing? Sauna, swimming pool, gym, etc etc etc. It's got everything, and those facilities are only about £150 a year, which is much cheaper than the main gym.

Edit, one year on. Wow that was crap.
Reply 22
Im in block C -woot- went to have a look round the other day, was very nice, posted full pics of rooms and building on opal2.info if ya want to see them you can always add me to msn [email protected] m

See you all on the 22nd
Reply 23
hey everyone.. i'm in block C flat B11.. anyone planning to move in on the 21st? looking forward to meeting all of you.. :smile:
i'm in block D flat F23! anyone living near me?
Yay! Opal 2! ^_^

I'm in Flat E11 apparently, Block D (wow, lots of people here are in Block D!) I'm meant to be studying Biomedical Science but I'm thinking of switching into Functional Genomics and Stem Cell Science :smile:
Reply 26
I'm disapointed in Opal 2 :frown: It looks like it's actually been built! The whole legacy of Opal is the fact that when you arrive, they are still building things. And 6 months down the line, they are still building things. And everything breaks. THAT'S WHAT OPAL IS ALL ABOUT :mad:
Reply 27
Oh, don't worry, they're still building things, and will apparently be doing so for several months. I've no idea what these things are.
Reply 28
That's what I like to hear :biggrin:
does neone knw how secure the bike locks nd stuff are.
ne body else taking a bike??
Reply 30
yay! im in opal 2! block D G24 any1 my neighbour! it looks awesome i cant wait! x
Reply 31
qt_clo
yay! im in opal 2! block D G24 any1 my neighbour! it looks awesome i cant wait! x

I'm pretty close, in G20. :smile:
Flat A23 Brightmore
Reply 33
r_wakefield
Flat A23 Brightmore

That wasn't even open last year lol. It's funny looking back at people who were supposedly near me last year in this thread. I have no idea who any of them are! There's one guy who said he was living next door to me and he definitely didn't exist!
Reply 34
Flat C14 Brightmore, I think
We're nearly neighbors then...

Latest

Trending

Trending