The Student Room Group

Ever wondered what your future husband must be doing right now?

For all those single, and waiting for that one, I've never had a boyfriend and I wouldn't want too not only is it forbidden in my religion but I'm just not into that, lol at times I be thinking who will my future husband be and what must he be doing right now in this world? have any of you girls out there ever wondered about this?
Nah, because I'm never getting married.
Reply 2
I need a girlfriend first before talking about a future wife.
Reply 3
Original post by joeybada$$
I assume your muslim so its gonna be any old bloke who needs a visa really.

It's the 21'st century, we don't do that ting anymore:tongue:
probably chiling out to music or rushing their school hwk...u never know:u:
:O
Original post by Anonymous
It's the 21'st century, we don't do that ting anymore:tongue:

Well how exactly are you planning on getting a husband without getting a bf first?
Can't imagine myself getting married tbh
For all those single, and waiting for that one, I've never had a boyfriend and I wouldn't want too not only is it forbidden in my religion but I'm just not into that, lol at times I be thinking who will my future husband be and what must he be doing right now in this world? have any of you girls out there ever wondered about this?

Yep definitely, I wish I could just see how he looks now:smile:
I do every other day but then I remember I probably won't even find the right guy
Yes I do, I even wrote a letter to him basically telling him to get the f*** into my life right now haha
I thought I was the only one who wondered about these things. I do wonder who he is and where is he. Or if he even exists at all.
I thought I was the only one who wondered about these things. I do wonder who he is and where is he. Or if he even exists at all.

Same here:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending