The Student Room Group

What do you think of a person who listens to classical music?

So, if on a date, your date tells you he's big into classical music and goes to concerts and stuff. Would you be turned off by that, or would you find it interesting?

Scroll to see replies

I would think they have a much better taste in music than I do
I love classical music, I wouldn't be turned off at all, it shows he has a keen interest in music.
If he said he loves opera I would say goodbye as I don't like operas, but other than that classical music works fine for me. I myself listen to Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky and Vivaldi sometimes..
I would find it super interesting! My parents use to take me to classical music concerts quite often, so I won't need to get used to it. I wouldn't mind unless he forced me to listen to it too much!
Reply 5
Someone who has a calm attitude, relaxed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Too hot to Handel?
Well, at least I'd know she's got my Bach :shades:, if not, it's Bach to basics. If the relationship is Baroque then I will try to fix it by not Messiaen around.
(edited 7 years ago)
i think its quite realxing if im honest! its very very interesting and not at all off putting :yep:
i listen to it when i need to wind down, that or Jazz :jive: :yep:
Reply 9
i always thought it would be funny if someone drove around with classical music playing at full blast.
Original post by Tamuna10
If he said he loves opera I would say goodbye as I don't like operas, but other than that classical music works fine for me. I myself listen to Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky and Vivaldi sometimes..
Moron. That's like saying you listen to the Rolling Stones but don't like rock.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Tootles

But you can say that you ****ing autist :rofl:
Plenty of people like one artist in a genre (Eminem is the cliche example) but don't like the genre at large
Original post by somemightsay888
But you can say that you ****ing autist :rofl:
Plenty of people like one artist in a genre (Eminem is the cliche example) but don't like the genre at large
The ****.
I'd imagine that their favourite snack was caviar and that their favourite past time was horse cricket.
Original post by Tootles

I say I listen to classical music, not people who sing in too high voice. Moron is the one who thinks that if you listen to classical music you should definitely love opera. That's stupid. Everyone loves what they want. Classical music is not only opera. Opera is just a small part of it.
Reply 15
Original post by sleepysnooze
I'd imagine that their favourite snack was caviar and that their favourite past time was horse cricket.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
"...just classical music?"
Original post by oShahpo
So, if on a date, your date tells you he's big into classical music and goes to concerts and stuff. Would you be turned off by that, or would you find it interesting?

Bruh that means he classy af and has a great taste in music. Would 10/10 take that boy out to a concert, and then we can read and chill at my place :wink:
Well, they do say opposites attract:tongue:

As long as they don't force me to listen to it all the time or try to prevent me from listening to what I like, then there's no problem. It would be quite interesting:h:
I don't like Eminem

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending