Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SM-)
    Any kings Mathmos here? And maths people how you finding STEP?
    Have been completing STEP questions for a while now, particularly STEP II. Still some work to be done on my consistency and exam technique there, and on STEP III in general (though I am very happy with where I am as I am capable of doing complete solutions in good time on both papers). Will likely get some coaching in half term + Easter, to hopefully ensure I perform at my best on the day(s).

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe i got an offer for law at queens ahhhhh

ReputationRep:
    I'm so happy to be a part of this community!! Hello guys!!!! And congrats!!!! Any Newnham offer holders?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ericacookies)
    Anyone for Law at Clare?
    Is Law at Queens close enough aha?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student9821)
    Trinmo are students doing Maths at Trinity college . Mathmo is the term used for Cambridge Mathematicians.

It's nice to hear from another Trinity applicant though .
    Ah okay well I feel stupid now haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue2337)
    I'm so happy to be a part of this community!! Hello guys!!!! And congrats!!!! Any Newnham offer holders?
    Me!! For medicine! What did you apply for? 😀😀

ReputationRep:
    Offer for ChemEng from Trinity Hall

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Physical NatSci at Downing! I can't believe it 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by merryn)
    Me!! For medicine! What did you apply for? 😀😀
    What was your grade requirement?

ReputationRep:
    My letter didn't come today, if it doesn't come tomorrow should I wait or?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex97189718)
    What was your grade requirement?
    A*A*A 🤓

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer to read English at Emmanuel!
    Can't believe it....

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for undergrad Law at Wolfson? (how weird is that though?? Damn pooling system)

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe I'm actually joining this thread! Got an offer for History of Art at Trinity now I've got to work towards meeting my offer which I am so nervous about haha
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peachykeen)
    Can't believe I'm actually joining this thread! Got an offer for History of Art at Trinity now I've got to work towards meeting my offer which I am so nervous about haha
    I'm in the same boat (well, different subject and college but you get what I mean)! At least we have something concrete to motivate us now xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    I'm in the same boat (well, different subject and college but you get what I mean)! At least we have something concrete to motivate us now xD
    yeah hahahah tbh i needed a little bit of a kick up the backside

ReputationRep:
    And let the true STEP preparation begin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _thomasholmes)
    Is Law at Queens close enough aha?
    I'll take it! have you found out your offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjs)
    Have been completing STEP questions for a while now, particularly STEP II. Still some work to be done on my consistency and exam technique there, and on STEP III in general (though I am very happy with where I am as I am capable of doing complete solutions in good time on both papers). Will likely get some coaching in half term + Easter, to hopefully ensure I perform at my best on the day(s).
    I'm going to ask my mum for assistance with some STEP past papers. She was a mathmo a lifetime ago .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.