The Student Room Group

Guys, what do you wish girls knew?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
Gotta be careful of that @CleverSquirrel....:colone:

:colonhash: :colonhash: im innocent ffs :rofl: :rofl: @Unistudent77 they're bullying me! :cry2:
Original post by Beanns
Girls who play hard to get for the sake of playing hard to get.

After a while, nothing puts a guy off a girl more than when you know she is interested yet she will not reciprocate the the amount of effort that a guy has put in.

Sorry but I'm only going to do that so long before I don't even care anymore. It gives the impression that you are some self-entitled, pompous airhead. Soooo unattractive.

What this guy said!
Look friendly, Smile and actually say Hello!?
I speak for at least 80% of TSR when I say we can't take any more Rejections. :no:
If you have a problem with something and you want us to know about it TELL US.

I'm not a psychic:rant:
That men often don't like mice and rats either so stop calling us when you see one and jump on the table like the rest of us, thank you. Men are entitled to have fears.

That many boys DO cry. All the time. Just not in front of you.

That your period being on is NOT a good excuse to turn down sex

That I dont give a **** about your stretch marks bb xx

Spoiler

Original post by 0to100
That men often don't like mice and rats either so stop calling us when you see one and jump on the table like the rest of us, thank you. Men are entitled to have fears.

Spoiler

Spot on about boys crying like I've come across who call boys 'gay' for crying like tf everyone got feelings 😬
& sorry about the hype sh** yesterday 🙈
It really isn't gay everyone has feelings and it often helps to cry 😪
Reply 86
Original post by UWS
So guys, what do you wish girls knew about us guys?

Which medieval siege weapon is capable of using a counterweight to launch 90kg projectiles over 300m.
Bye. :h:
Original post by 0to100

Spoiler

okay to all of them...really?:colondollar: thats really cute ngl

everyones soft at heart- you just need to know them to be able to understand that:yep:

Most guys I know find it gross to have sex on when girls are on their period:rolleyes: and the same things about stretch marks too- there’s only a few who don’t mind :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous
Guys, what makes you get actual feelings for a girl, rather than just finding her sexually attractive?

Cooties. :tongue:
Original post by CleverSquirrel

everyones soft at heart- you just need to know them to be able to understand that:yep:

Most guys I know find it gross to have sex on when girls are on their period:rolleyes: and the same things about stretch marks too- there’s only a few who don’t mind :s-smilie:

It was in the same post where I quoted you but it was for separate reasons, hope you didn't think it was for you and felt obligated to respond :zomg: :hugs:

Nah most lads I know don't care, seriously they do not care. They don't go hunting for it lol but they don't care. Sure it's better without it, visually, but if the s*x is good no worries. Trust me my mates and other guys I overhear share their anecotes about "last night with this bird" all the time and they mention imperfect girls but great s*x or great bond and still see her lol. I might even throw in tad saggy boobs. I think it's good although inappropriate to have a cheeky seminar at the pub about sexual encounters because men are so insecure about what their mates will think of their partner. When people share a bit you start to realise what's actually not a big deal. Plus everyone has visible stretch marks somewhere I believe. So meh you get used to it lol
Reply 91
If a girl is able to talk for 15 solid minutes just on one topic she is passionate about, it's waaaaaay more attractive than being able to show her arse and make a 'pretty' pout in a selfie.

If there's nothing inside it, I don't care how good her head looks.

most stretch marks look kinda cool tbh, and lets be real if your a guy without stretch marks you probably peaked at 5"3 :smile:
Original post by 0to100
It was in the same post where I quoted you but it was for separate reasons, hope you didn't think it was for you and felt obligated to respond :zomg: :hugs:

Nah most lads I know don't care, seriously they do not care. They don't go hunting for it lol but they don't care. Sure it's better without it, visually, but if the s*x is good no worries. Trust me my mates and other guys I overhear share their anecotes about "last night with this bird" all the time and they mention imperfect girls but great s*x or great bond and still see her lol. I might even throw in tad saggy boobs. I think it's good although inappropriate to have a cheeky seminar at the pub about sexual encounters because men are so insecure about what their mates will think of their partner. When people share a bit you start to realise what's actually not a big deal. Plus everyone has visible stretch marks somewhere I believe. So meh you get used to it lol

hahaha nah i didn't i repl to most! :yep:

reading that.... it was so inspirational! i mean- it helps being a girl hearing that!

the bit bolded worries me alot though :cry2:
hahaha nah i didn't i repl to most! :yep:

reading that.... it was so inspirational! i mean- it helps being a girl hearing that!

the bit bolded worries me alot though :cry2:

Lol well it's true. The bold bit.

It's definitely true.

And yea I don't wanna paint it with a happy brush that you can just walk around with stretch marks and blood stains and get a guy lol but there's less obsession over it in the real world than you think, if your pros beat your cons anyway. It takes a certain type of donut to turn a girl down who's ready to go if you know what I mean, just because she's got stretch marks. I've never met that guy because he would get mocked.

Have you sorted out the thing you told me about the guy you like but he sees other girls? Well you made a thread.
I'm passionate about my football team and I know a lot about the sport, don't bug me for it. Especially if my team loses an important match.

If I'm playing a PS4 game online I most likely can't pause... Soooo, stop trying to have a conversation with me, thnx

Don't dm me selfies on snapchat if you're not interested. You put ideas into a guy's head it's so annoying.

If I make a move. Save time and give me a straight answer. You're not "sparing" anyone's feelings by being indirect or evasive you're just wasting time when you could've said yes or no there and then.

These are pretty personal to me anyway but I'm sure a lot of guys feel the same.
Original post by 0to100
Lol well it's true. The bold bit.

It's definitely true.

And yea I don't wanna paint it with a happy brush that you can just walk around with stretch marks and blood stains and get a guy lol but there's less obsession over it in the real world than you think, if your pros beat your cons anyway. It takes a certain type of donut to turn a girl down who's ready to go if you know what I mean, just because she's got stretch marks. I've never met that guy because he would get mocked.

Have you sorted out the thing you told me about the guy you like but he sees other girls? Well you made a thread.

ahhh okay i see! well i getcha point i guess:rolleyes: You're right!

and hahaha that wasnt aimed at me specifically that threat- my relationship status is all good atm! :yep:
I wish girls would know that I won't mess them around etc...
I also wish theyd realize there's more to guys than looks ffs! Please stop calling me ugly! You have no idea how much that hurts me!
Jeez! I could say the same back but I'll get beaten up by your highly drunk bf carrying a knife illegally.

I just wish they knew that I've not done anything to deserve that.
That a smelly penis is ok sometimes
Not to vote Tory ever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending