The Student Room Group

Need help, missed the 30 minutes countdown

Hello! My referee apparently didn't understand she had 30 minutes to send the referee, and now the time is up and she basically sent it blank. I've tried to call UCAS but it's saturday and they're closed I guess. What happens now? Do I still have any chance to be taken into consideration?
Dont panic.

Its not a great idea sending an application without a reference (it shows lack of preparation), but it will still go to your Unis. They will then (probably) contact you to ask for a reference. This will delay any decisions but your application will still be considered.
Original post by returnmigrant
Dont panic.

Its not a great idea sending an application without a reference (it shows lack of preparation), but it will still go to your Unis. They will then (probably) contact you to ask for a reference. This will delay any decisions but your application will still be considered.

Thank you, I've been on the verge of crying for the past ten minutes, this is a bit comforting. Then I'll just wait!
Reply 3
Original post by manuelamiceli
Hello! My referee apparently didn't understand she had 30 minutes to send the referee, and now the time is up and she basically sent it blank. I've tried to call UCAS but it's saturday and they're closed I guess. What happens now? Do I still have any chance to be taken into consideration?
UCAS has extended opening hours this weekend, you just called too early, try again now and hopefully they can help you out

https://www.ucas.com/corporate/about-us/contact-us#15jan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending