The Student Room Group

EPQ title

I'm doing an artefact for my EPQ which is basically just three short stories based off of different genres. However I have no clue what to put for the title?? I've had little to no help from my tutor and I'm struggling a little bit with knowing whether or not what I'm writing is appropriate.

Thank you (:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Just quoting in Danny Dorito so she can move the thread if needed :wizard:

Spoiler

hey!

how about 'to what extent is it possible to create three short stories within three separate genres and how effective is the final product in comparison to professionally published work' ? you need to at least include something you can test (such as effectiveness of your short stories versus professionally published short stories) - doing this opens up chances to create a questionnaire/survey for your friends + family too? (such as asking them to read your short stories + a well-known author's and then answer some questions about their opinions)?

Quick Reply

Latest