The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham Medicine Offer Holders 2017

Congratulations to everyone who has got an offer, you've made it! Didn't see a thread for medicine offer holders so here you go!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well done everyone! SO happy - Birmingham's my first choice!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Eeeee so happy! I have an offer too!
Hello!
I have to say I found the email quite endearing - 'sorry it's impersonal but we're going to make you an offer and we wanted to let you know!' kinda vibe
Where does Birmingham stand in everyone's choices of unis? Is it your first choice?
Reply 4
It's my first choice too, and I saw the sorry before the congratulations and thought it was a rejection!😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same the email confused me as i saw congrats then the "im sorry" well done guys we might be med students together! I had nottingham today and dont know how i did, dont think it went well tho :frown: so hey ho as when i came out the interview, found out i got an offer for Bham😂
Reply 6
Hey guys, congrats! So happy to get an offer :smile:
Reply 7
I had Nottingham today too! It went okay but I've got Birmingham now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So so so happy!!! Congrats to everyone else!!
Omg so happy!! Congratulations to everyone else :smile:
Original post by ssh555
It's my first choice too, and I saw the sorry before the congratulations and thought it was a rejection!😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool same thought it was a rejection when i saw 'im sorry..'
well done everyone! wondering if i can keep bham as my insurance- do you think theyre lenient with the grades at all because my first uni is same reqiurements? I know its wishful thinking hahah
Reply 12
Did everyone's email say "we are advising our admissions office to give you an offer" ?
Well done peoplesss! So happy, Bham is my second option but I'm just so happy to have an offer!!!
Original post by Alevelz
Did everyone's email say "we are advising our admissions office to give you an offer" ?

Yes they did :smile:
My top choice is between B'ham and Newcastle but so so relieved that there's an offer on the table!
Reply 16
Ahhh I got an offer, the email was so lovely
Original post by clairebear101
Same the email confused me as i saw congrats then the "im sorry" well done guys we might be med students together! I had nottingham today and dont know how i did, dont think it went well tho :frown: so hey ho as when i came out the interview, found out i got an offer for Bham😂

Original post by ssh555
I had Nottingham today too! It went okay but I've got Birmingham now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww! Nottingham is my home city :h:
Original post by poppyb787
Aww! Nottingham is my home city :h:

I have family there and so I realllly want to go!
Congrats everyone! First offer, so relieved I didn't get four rejections 🙏🏼

Quick Reply

Latest