Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone who has got an offer, you've made it! Didn't see a thread for medicine offer holders so here you go!

ReputationRep:
    Well done everyone! SO happy - Birmingham's my first choice!

ReputationRep:
    Eeeee so happy! I have an offer too!

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I have to say I found the email quite endearing - 'sorry it's impersonal but we're going to make you an offer and we wanted to let you know!' kinda vibe
    Where does Birmingham stand in everyone's choices of unis? Is it your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    It's my first choice too, and I saw the sorry before the congratulations and thought it was a rejection!😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same the email confused me as i saw congrats then the "im sorry" well done guys we might be med students together! I had nottingham today and dont know how i did, dont think it went well tho so hey ho as when i came out the interview, found out i got an offer for Bham😂

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, congrats! So happy to get an offer

ReputationRep:
    I had Nottingham today too! It went okay but I've got Birmingham now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So so so happy!!! Congrats to everyone else!!

ReputationRep:
    Omg so happy!! Congratulations to everyone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ssh555)
    It's my first choice too, and I saw the sorry before the congratulations and thought it was a rejection!😁

Posted from TSR Mobile
    loool same thought it was a rejection when i saw 'im sorry..'

ReputationRep:
    well done everyone! wondering if i can keep bham as my insurance- do you think theyre lenient with the grades at all because my first uni is same reqiurements? I know its wishful thinking hahah

ReputationRep:
    Did everyone's email say "we are advising our admissions office to give you an offer" ?

ReputationRep:
    Well done peoplesss! So happy, Bham is my second option but I'm just so happy to have an offer!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alevelz)
    Did everyone's email say "we are advising our admissions office to give you an offer" ?
    Yes they did

ReputationRep:
    My top choice is between B'ham and Newcastle but so so relieved that there's an offer on the table!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I got an offer, the email was so lovely ❤

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairebear101)
    Same the email confused me as i saw congrats then the "im sorry" well done guys we might be med students together! I had nottingham today and dont know how i did, dont think it went well tho so hey ho as when i came out the interview, found out i got an offer for Bham😂
    (Original post by ssh555)
    I had Nottingham today too! It went okay but I've got Birmingham now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww! Nottingham is my home city

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poppyb787)
    Aww! Nottingham is my home city
    I have family there and so I realllly want to go!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone! First offer, so relieved I didn't get four rejections 🙏🏼

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.