The Student Room Group

Grade Journey

My Journey
My journey in raising my grades begin today .I hope to help those who read my post as well , by providing revision and what i find useful.
I will post everyday , providing photos of either my to-do list or my revision space.
I will mention what i am doing in and out of lessons to build my grade , along side this i will provide some documents which you can give your opinion on (or even use as your own work.

Current Grades:

Spoiler

My personal target Grade :

Spoiler

As you can see between my personal and my current , my personal is set both lower and higher than the current.The reason for some being set below is because i set my personal idea at the start of year 11.

Pomodoro Method - First attempt

Spoiler

Thank you for reading my post , i'm excited for my journey.
(edited 7 years ago)
Good luck with the Pomodoro method, I hope it works out for you! I'm gonna start trying it soon too :smile:
Reply 2
Update

I tried this revision method and it worked well.
I would definitely recommend if you can not focus for long periods.
My personal method involved in the 5 minutes getting a drink and walking around . I limited phone use during the breaks . If i did check it i would only respond to notifications so that i would not be distracted.

This evening i will be uploading my revision for today . Unfortunately i did not revise at all yesterday due to attending a college open evening .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending