The Student Room Group

Ravensbourne 1st year

I am officially on a gap year but have a confirmed place for September 2017 doing digital television production, I am undecided on wether to go to scape or unite one. Scape seems like every first year goes there but there are quiet hours etc which isn't very fun so want to know if it's still worth going scape just because I wanna go where everyone else does. Stratford unite one looks really good the fact that you can have parties and everything without any quiet hours but only 60 ravensbourne students go there. Really stuck for choice. Any help from current first years to which accommodation I should go to?
Original post by Rafi98
I am officially on a gap year but have a confirmed place for September 2017 doing digital television production, I am undecided on wether to go to scape or unite one. Scape seems like every first year goes there but there are quiet hours etc which isn't very fun so want to know if it's still worth going scape just because I wanna go where everyone else does. Stratford unite one looks really good the fact that you can have parties and everything without any quiet hours but only 60 ravensbourne students go there. Really stuck for choice. Any help from current first years to which accommodation I should go to?

Hi Rafi98,

Ravensbourne works with a number of accommodation providers which students of the college can access. There is accommodation on the Greenwich Peninsula itself (although Scape have a limited number of rooms and the demand for them is high). Alternatively, the Student Homes Project to help students find affordable accommodation. You can also seek support in finding accommodation via the private sector which are featured on the University of London Housing database. I recommend checking out other students' posts in our TSR Forum, or having a look at the Ravensbourne Students Accommodation Page on Facebook.

I hope that this helps,

Monica
Original post by Rafi98

Hey Rafi98,

I would recommend you move your question to our forum :smile: (Click Here for Forum.) Or you can post your questions in another thread called Ravensbourne Offer Holders 2017.
You can find activate students that will be coming to Ravensbourne next year and share your thoughts. :biggrin:

Hope this helps
Kay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending