The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU Adult Nursing September 2017

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone, I have a place for January 18 but have put my name down to start in September 17. I was wondering if those who are on the waiting list have heard anything or whether all of the places are taken. Thanks everyone xx
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Hello all! I am considering applying to bcu and just wanted to know if there is a dissertation as part of the course? If so does anyone know the word count for it? Thanks in advance! Hope you all enjoy your course x
Original post by snibbug
Hello all! I am considering applying to bcu and just wanted to know if there is a dissertation as part of the course? If so does anyone know the word count for it? Thanks in advance! Hope you all enjoy your course x

For most health care courses there is a dissertation required at the end of year three with a 10,000 word count.

I am not 100% sure though because I am not yet studying, I am just going off what members of my family have had to do for their health care courses (adult nursing and occupational therapy).
Original post by delinquents
Hello!
Wondering if anyone else has got a conditional/unconditional place at BCU for adult nursing and is going to go there!

Hey, yeah I have a conditional offer, based on the results of my college course!
Reply 64
Ive applied for midwifery have my interview next week! How did u find the interview process and maths and english tests?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending