Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why so beautiful... Watch

ReputationRep:
    My pizza tonight is cooked to absolute perfection. Making me get all emotional ya know :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Yea man. The little things in life never get old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    My pizza tonight is cooked to absolute perfection. Making me get all emotional ya know :cry2:
    Opposite to me lad. I have butchered cooking my sirloin steak. Absolutely ****ed it. Ruined.

ReputationRep:
    We had Dominoes last night. Margareta, with chicken Goujons for me and potato wedges for Sean. Naughty [and expensive] but nice. Of course, we have frozen ones in, but it's not the same. It's always a bit exciting when I see the van pull up outside.[Sad I know].

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Opposite to me lad. I have butchered cooking my sirloin steak. Absolutely ****ed it. Ruined.
    Ahh, see I didn't cook my dinner tonight, the Turkish folk in the high street did in their little kebab & pizza shop I tipped the delivery guy but the cook is the real hero tonight.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    tbh i cry whenever i come in contact with food :rofl:

triggered by supermarkets

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, see I didn't cook my dinner tonight, the Turkish folk in the high street did in their little kebab & pizza shop I tipped the delivery guy but the cook is the real hero tonight.
    :lol:

That doesn't bloody count then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    We had Dominoes last night. Margareta, with chicken Goujons for me and potato wedges for Sean. Naughty [and expensive] but nice. Of course, we have frozen ones in, but it's not the same. It's always a bit exciting when I see the van pull up outside.[Sad I know].
    Dominos prices are outrageous?! £19 for a large or something, and I don't care how much you 'save' on the deals!

ReputationRep:
    :lol:

That doesn't bloody count then!
    ...but, it tastes so wonderful :cry2::crying2:

ReputationRep:
    Dominos prices are outrageous?! £19 for a large or something, and I don't care how much you 'save' on the deals!
    I know, right? But it's a nice treat once in a while. We have three large cheese and tomato pizzas in the freezer, so it's a bit mad. But so worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't you stuff yourself with pizza yesterday too mr ?

ReputationRep:
    Got an everlasting 50% off code for my local branch, winning Though I didn't get from them tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Got an everlasting 50% off code for my local branch, winning Though I didn't get from them tonight.
    I used to get 50% discount as well, but had to hand in my ID which got me the discount so can't get it anymore. Back then, a large was £16. Ingredients are getting cheaper, other than flour, so not sure why the price is going up!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I've had pizza so much these past few weeks, it's like it's the only thing I eat these days lol.

ReputationRep:
    What does it include. Just pizza?
    Desserts?
    Premium sides/ those group ones?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    Didn't you stuff yourself with pizza yesterday too mr ?
    Yeah but it was just some small little thing that I picked up on the way home and it was a bit... meh... not the same as a big greasy 18 incher (no homo) from the takeaway shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    What does it include. Just pizza?
    Desserts?
    Premium sides/ those group ones?
    Just the pizza tonight, and a bottle of diet coke. If I get from Domino's then I usually use the 50% off code and ransack the place.

ReputationRep:
    Pic!

ReputationRep:
    Just the pizza tonight, and a bottle of diet coke. If I get from Domino's then I usually use the 50% off code and ransack the place.
    Ah ok. So you can use the code for anything from there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kholmes1)
    Ah ok. So you can use the code for anything from there?
    Any of their own-brand products, which is almost everything but stuff like bottles of coke and stuff don't count.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.