Turn on thread page Beta

Should I watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    She failed all her exams and I was wondering what I should do?

(Original post by Clayton Bigsby)
    :facepalm::facepam:

Yes, that should improve the situation.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    How incredibly shallow. You should end the relationship so she can live a better life without you.

ReputationRep:
    This is like the ultimate TSR quandary isn't it?

The overwhelming urge to type "she deserves better", but at a nexus with "she's failing her exams".

ReputationRep:
    Uh why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    How incredibly shallow. You should end the relationship so she can live a better life without you.
    mate you speak some sense, respect, this guy is just using his girl for sex not love what a disgrace

ReputationRep:
    Is that becase of you?
    If yes, leave her alone
    If no, dump her anyway, who wants a stupid girlfriend?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Isnt this just a repeat of the should I dump my bf thread becayse he go a 2:2. Also by a new poster.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno how a girls exam performance correlates to how good they are to be in a relationship with. Heck, the girls I've enjoyed time the most with have been ones who were in the lower sets at school as they knew how to have fun and didn't take things like that to an extreme degree of seriousness

ReputationRep:
    tbh you should think of the children. how would they be affected by this in the future ?

ReputationRep:
    Look - You do you. If you want to dump your girlfriend, do it. If you don't, don't. Also: Look at previous posts on this exact same issue. You'll get the same advice.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a serious question?

ReputationRep:
    Yes you should

So she can find someone who isn't a shallow as you.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she deserves better than you

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Show her that you made this thread.

ReputationRep:
    i think she should end it with you

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's so low! What kind of reason 😂Break up because she failed? Is that all you loved her? Maybe she should break up with you instead....

(Original post by Clayton Bigsby)
    Everyone is telling this guy that the girl deserves better and that he is shallow, but i disagree i wouldnt want to be with a dumb girlfriend, and if she failed her exams she might end up not getting a good job so she might become financially reliant on him, so i would break up, as i would want someone on the same level or higher level of intelligence.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone ever tell you that you're an ass

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.