The Student Room Group

Should I

She failed all her exams and I was wondering what I should do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Clayton Bigsby
:facepalm::facepam:

Yes, that should improve the situation.
Reply 2
How incredibly shallow. You should end the relationship so she can live a better life without you.
This is like the ultimate TSR quandary isn't it?

The overwhelming urge to type "she deserves better", but at a nexus with "she's failing her exams".
Uh why?
Original post by UWS
How incredibly shallow. You should end the relationship so she can live a better life without you.

mate you speak some sense, respect, this guy is just using his girl for sex not love what a disgrace
Reply 6
Is that becase of you?
If yes, leave her alone
If no, dump her anyway, who wants a stupid girlfriend?
Isnt this just a repeat of the should I dump my bf thread becayse he go a 2:2. Also by a new poster.
I dunno how a girls exam performance correlates to how good they are to be in a relationship with. Heck, the girls I've enjoyed time the most with have been ones who were in the lower sets at school as they knew how to have fun and didn't take things like that to an extreme degree of seriousness
tbh you should think of the children. how would they be affected by this in the future ?
Look - You do you. If you want to dump your girlfriend, do it. If you don't, don't. Also: Look at previous posts on this exact same issue. You'll get the same advice.
Is this a serious question?
Yes you should

So she can find someone who isn't a shallow as you.
Reply 13
Yeah, she deserves better than you
:biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
xx
(edited 5 years ago)
i think she should end it with you :h:
Wow that's so low! What kind of reason 😂Break up because she failed? Is that all you loved her? Maybe she should break up with you instead....
Original post by Clayton Bigsby

Everyone is telling this guy that the girl deserves better and that he is shallow, but i disagree i wouldnt want to be with a dumb girlfriend, and if she failed her exams she might end up not getting a good job so she might become financially reliant on him, so i would break up, as i would want someone on the same level or higher level of intelligence.
Reply 19
Did anyone ever tell you that you're an ass

Quick Reply

Latest