The Student Room Group

Does he like me??

Ok so...I'm at college and there's this boy in Debating Society with me and we sort of clicked straight off because of similar goals -Law at Uni and political opinions etc.
He looks at me when he's talking to me and pays attention when I talk. He's friendly and sometimes we share jokes but we're not dating, just normal friends I suppose, but I can't tell if it is or could be anything more...I've never had a bf before lol:colondollar:.

So what do you guys think? Am I reading into it too much or what? P.s. I've only known him about a month.
Any advice/ideas would be really useful.
Original post by Batgirl98
Ok so...I'm at college and there's this boy in Debating Society with me and we sort of clicked straight off because of similar goals -Law at Uni and political opinions etc.
He looks at me when he's talking to me and pays attention when I talk. He's friendly and sometimes we share jokes but we're not dating, just normal friends I suppose, but I can't tell if it is or could be anything more...I've never had a bf before lol:colondollar:.

So what do you guys think? Am I reading into it too much or what? P.s. I've only known him about a month.

First crush, watch it, your mind will think stuff that isn't real.
Reply 2
Honestly? I'd say no. He's just being friendly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I agree with Court here, I think the time you've known each other is just too short and that's he's probably just being friendly. Personally my advice would be take your time, you obviously want your first relationship to be a good one and it's very easy to be swept up in the idea of having someone special to talk too.

Best bet is don't rush get to know him a bit more first, no harm in going out somewhere in a public place.
It depends if your hot. If yes then most likely yes, if average debatable but need more conclusive evidence then he talks to you. If ugly then hes just being friendly.

He is a decent human being?
Original post by ckfeister

Ok I will, thanks :smile:
Thanks guys I really appreciate it :h:
Reply 9
Original post by ckfeister

"your mind makes it real" - morpheus, the matrix
Reply 10
i agree with most of the other posts that you should just take it slow cos afetr only a month its likely to early to really tell.
If I were you I would perhaps ask to go out somewhere just you and him and go from there because it's difficult to know if you're always together in a group

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ward47
"your mind makes it real" - morpheus, the matrix

In the head, but an illusion in real life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending