The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Life at Middlesex university? & unite olympic way accommodation

Hi, I was just wandering how is student life at Middlesex university? Is it any good?
Also how is the unite Olympic way accommodation? And how much does it usually cost you weekly to travel from there to uni?
Thanks in advance.
Original post by _Hr123
Hi, I was just wandering how is student life at Middlesex university? Is it any good?
Also how is the unite Olympic way accommodation? And how much does it usually cost you weekly to travel from there to uni?
Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Middlesex University is a great place to study. There are many ways to get involved, from joining a sport to a society. There are parties every month, fairs and activities. I have just graduated in Journalism and media and I loved my time here. I made friends on the first day (thank you to the orientation programme and freshers month) and I had the best years of my life.

Unite halls is beautiful! There are 18 floors with a stunning view on Wembley. All the rooms are new and you can choose to have an en-suite room or a studio flat. It is also a very nice area with shops and a big outlet and it is only 4 tube stops from Oxford Circus.
Wembley halls is only one bus away from the campus and the student travel card it is £14.80 per week.

Hope it helps

Best wishes and good luck

Ludovica (Middlesex University graduate and rep)
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Hi, do you guys know if my family can come visit me during the year and stay with me in my room at the Unite Olympic Way? Thanks
Original post by MDan
Hi, do you guys know if my family can come visit me during the year and stay with me in my room at the Unite Olympic Way? Thanks

Hello,

You can have one guest over for a couple of nights and you will need to register him/her at the reception.
For safety reason you won't be allowed to have more than one guest per night.

Hope it helps

Best wishes,

Ludovica (Middlesex University Graduate and Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending