Everyone will be Vegan in the future

Watch
Poll: Do you wish you had the willpower to be Vegan?
Yes (7)
28%
No (18)
72%
Mistletoe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
it will be looked on as a weird uncivilised thing that humans used to do; eating animals and animal products. There will be "wild land" and there will be "civilised land". Hopefully we'll be able to give a continent or two to the wildlife. Would be healthy to have some Non-human Zones.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
****ing hell, what a terrible vision of the future. I don't think I could live on a planet where everyone opens a conversation by telling me they are a vegan.
Mistletoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Quantex)
****ing hell, what a terrible vision of the future. I don't think I could live on a planet where everyone opens a conversation by telling me they are a vegan.
People are proud of it. It's good, why not be proud of it? If you were a landowner who refused to keep slaves hundreds of years ago, wouldn't you go around telling everyone how great you are for that? They're trying to spread an important message.
Mistletoe
Rep:
?
Don't worry those that vote No, it will be forced upon you
TheGoodPharaoh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Mmmm love me some steak
Vikingninja
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No I won't.
tamil fever
Badges: 20
Report 3 years ago
i don't think so.lol
VOTE NO
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 3 years ago
Vegan safespace :heart:
SCIENCE :D
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I will go to these 'human free zones' and slaughter an animal or two to suit my needs, thank you very much.

Hell... might even start my own black market slaughterhouse, thanks for the future business idea.
Mistletoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by SCIENCE :D)
I will go to these 'human free zones' and slaughter an animal or two to suit my needs, thank you very much.

Hell... might even start my own black market slaughterhouse, thanks for the future business idea.
There will be armed guards preventing you from doing so. Also bioenhanced human-eating predators will be there.
user 42005
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't know whether global veganism is an inevitability, but I do wish I had the willpower to at least be vegetarian.
TheGoodPharaoh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Mistletoe)
There will be armed guards preventing you from doing so. Also bioenhanced human-eating predators will be there.
Wonder what the predators meat tastes like
SCIENCE :D
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Bring it on, I will fight to the death to defend my Rights and privileges.
smartguy32
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
People are proud of it. It's good, why not be proud of it? If you were a landowner who refused to keep slaves hundreds of years ago, wouldn't you go around telling everyone how great you are for that? They're trying to spread an important message.
Your message is important, you are 'right' to be vegan but really it makes zero difference unless everyone is vegan. Which is never going to happen, people like the taste of meat way too much! Therefore the best solution is to have sustainable farming where the animals are treated corrected and euthanized ethically, we are designed biologically to eat meat and plants not either or. We are mammals, mammals are hunter gathers, meaning we hunter and kill prey as well as gather fruit and vegetables. There is nothing ethically wrong about eating meat however the way we get our meat in our current society is disgraceful but being pretentious about your diet wont change anything apart from perhaps converting some less educated( in terms of nutrition) into vegans causing malnutrition.
SinsNotTragedies
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Vegans won't let that happen, they won't be special and won't get bragging rights :emo:
smartguy32
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
bioenhanced human-eating predators will be there.
They get to eat meat but we don't?
A Mysterious Lord
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
To be fair, people probably will be, meat will eventually become unsustainable.
Moura
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Agreed Either that or we will all die before it reaches that point
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If I ever had to be a vegan of all godforsaken things

It'd be because I couldnt afford meat
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I wouldn't mind being vegan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.64%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (68)
28.81%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (88)
37.29%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.71%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (6)
2.54%

Watched Threads