The Student Room Group

Obsessing over a stranger

There is this girl that goes to my school, I have seen her around and have overheard others talking about her. It started like that I would just overhear what her friends would say, but now it is getting worse. I follow her on all social medias, including wattpad (a book site) where she posts books about her personal life. I also constantly think about her, and it even clouds my concentration. I have taken this obsession way too far. I have started to become friends with her friends, listening to the music she listens to, and even trying to dress like her... I have no idea how to get her out of my head and no idea how to stop obsessing over her. It scares me how much I have changed, and it even scares my family...I have no idea what to do about it and was wondering if anyone has advice?
So you've done literally everything including becomign friends with all of her friends? But you haven't spoken to her? lol.

You're fantasizing. Most of the stuff you think about her probably isn't even true. Just made up fantasies. Not much you can do just accept you're being over the top and calm down. Maybe actually try and talk to her it might break some of the made up fantasies in your head that you have of her.
Reply 2
Original post by ChickenMadness
So you've done literally everything including becomign friends with all of her friends? But you haven't spoken to her? lol.

You're fantasizing. Most of the stuff you think about her probably isn't even true. Just made up fantasies. Not much you can do just accept you're being over the top and calm down. Maybe actually try and talk to her it might break some of the made up fantasies in your head that you have of her.

Thank you for the advice !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending