Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :grouphugs: thank you means a lot :sad:
    :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Water)
    I'm already used to it.
    I am too, I mean I went a year in uni with virtually no human contact. I just concluded that my general sadness and emptiness over the last couple of years must be due to loneliness.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    I am too, I mean I went a year in uni with virtually no human contact. I just concluded that my general sadness and emptiness over the last couple of years must be due to loneliness.
    Damn, that must of been depressing. To be fair though, rather be at university than school. Even though I'm at a new school my parents tell me to make new friends and I just can't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Water)
    Damn, that must of been depressing. To be fair though, rather be at university than school. Even though I'm at a new school my parents tell me to make new friends and I just can't.
    Well university is light years better than school in concept, but in my case I always had at least one close friend in school and never had even the slightest acquaintance in uni, so it's not as much better as it should be, but of course it's still a lot better.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Well university is light years better than school in concept, but in my case I always had at least one close friend in school and never had even the slightest acquaintance in uni, so it's not as much better as it should be, but of course it's still a lot better.
    I guess that sucks for you since you don't really know anyone at university, but at least you had a friend in school. At the moment, I don't have any I'm just all alone.

ReputationRep:
    I hate my sisters ex and hate her ex mother in law.

ReputationRep:
    Head hurts. Need to pretend it doesn't. Lol

ReputationRep:
    It's becoming increasingly clear to me that I have no one to talk to

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    Pure bullshi*
    My inbox is open for you :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I’m here if you wanna talk

ReputationRep:
    :grouphugs: thank you means a lot :sad:
    Haha yes sorry, I should have mentioned that it was me Former SK13 haha.
    • Welcome Squad

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Always here for you, you know that

So, what's a positive thing that's happened today so far?
    got put on the waiting list for a mentor i guess
    how about you? :hugs:

(Original post by For King Knife)
    Haha yes sorry, I should have mentioned that it was me Former SK13 haha.
    dw :hugs:

ReputationRep:

dw :hugs:
    :hugs:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Okay, but with a feeling of impending doom because it's almost like I can't feel relatively normal anymore.

Also, I have so many messages/texts/PMs to reply to from the past 10 days or so but just can't bring myself to do it so sorry if you're waiting

ReputationRep:
    Shush
    I'm here if you wanna talk. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's a good positive! Hopefully you'll get a mentor soon
    Even thought my day wasn't as productive as I'd hoped, I still got enough work done for me to not panic too much tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Ah that's a good positive! Hopefully you'll get a mentor soon
    Even thought my day wasn't as productive as I'd hoped, I still got enough work done for me to not panic too much tonight
    :ahee:
    :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Thinking...

I'm sat in class and just trying not to cry. I feel so left out. One of the girls is being really cold towards me and it's so pathetic. I'm just sat on my own at the back cos I got here first and none of them came to sit with me. And when we told to talk in pairs the nearest girl to me turned her back at me and pulled her chair away. Don't worry yourself, I'll just go on my own, shall I?

Honestry, I just want to shut myself off from everybody and stop trying or caring. My course mates are little *****es. None of my other 'friends' want to message me. I was telling a housemate last night about Chris and they said... if he cared, he would message you, but he doesn't so he doesn't, and I should write him off. I told them no, he's the best friend I've got and if I let him go them I've got no one (I didn't tell them that bit).

I honestly would just jump into the canal if I didn't have my mum. I feel too old to care about this friends lark and the *****iness at uni.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.