The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

pros and cons of University of Sheffield

I recently got an offer from Sheffield but as I am hesitating with the University of Leeds (and Mcgill), I was wondering if someone could tell me about their experience at the University of Sheffield. I visited last year and it seemed to be a pretty nice campus.

Now I applied for a joint degree (undergraduate) Business Management and Japanese.
So I would like to have in particulare opinions from people from the Sheffield University Management School and/or School of East Asian Studies.
But an opinion from anyone studying at Sheffield would be nice.

What are the pros and cons about the University of Sheffield? What is your experience like at the University?

Thank You
Original post by Claire2017
I recently got an offer from Sheffield but as I am hesitating with the University of Leeds (and Mcgill), I was wondering if someone could tell me about their experience at the University of Sheffield. I visited last year and it seemed to be a pretty nice campus.

Now I applied for a joint degree (undergraduate) Business Management and Japanese.
So I would like to have in particulare opinions from people from the Sheffield University Management School and/or School of East Asian Studies.

What are the pros and cons about the University of Sheffield? What is your experience like at the University?

Thank You

Hey, we have a group chat for East Asian Studies on FB. If you want to join, look up "SEAS newcomers" on FB. Got a couple students who've already studied in the department so will be able to give some advice on things

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Claire2017

Thank You

I study Chinese With French at Sheffield and am on my year abroad, if you want any information on Sheffield or the school, feel free to message me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending