Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I recently got an offer from Sheffield but as I am hesitating with the University of Leeds (and Mcgill), I was wondering if someone could tell me about their experience at the University of Sheffield. I visited last year and it seemed to be a pretty nice campus.

Now I applied for a joint degree (undergraduate) Business Management and Japanese.
    So I would like to have in particulare opinions from people from the Sheffield University Management School and/or School of East Asian Studies.
    But an opinion from anyone studying at Sheffield would be nice.

What are the pros and cons about the University of Sheffield? What is your experience like at the University?

Thank You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire2017)
    I recently got an offer from Sheffield but as I am hesitating with the University of Leeds (and Mcgill), I was wondering if someone could tell me about their experience at the University of Sheffield. I visited last year and it seemed to be a pretty nice campus.

Now I applied for a joint degree (undergraduate) Business Management and Japanese.
    So I would like to have in particulare opinions from people from the Sheffield University Management School and/or School of East Asian Studies.

What are the pros and cons about the University of Sheffield? What is your experience like at the University?

Thank You
    Hey, we have a group chat for East Asian Studies on FB. If you want to join, look up "SEAS newcomers" on FB. Got a couple students who've already studied in the department so will be able to give some advice on things

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire2017)

Thank You
    I study Chinese With French at Sheffield and am on my year abroad, if you want any information on Sheffield or the school, feel free to message me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.