The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
DuncanM
I had the same problem, typed in the code on the url and it didn't work. Mus be something wrong with the game:confused:

yey im not alone...i thought i was just cursed :frown:
Reply 41
icklehc
it stil wont work :frown:
im trying the mystery of time n spcae thingy now and i cant do it either!
i just want to feel all clever and important by completing at least one of these damn games but i guess im just not clever enough!

where are you at in the mystery one?
Reply 42
I'm in the thrd roo, got the rat but what now?
Reply 43
Infinity
I'm gonna give this one a try now. http://webflash.com/indexframe.php?id=576

I've done this one before. It's a lot longer and a lot of fun :smile:
Reply 44
Finished Veridian room now, I may have used the walkthrough a little....

To be fair it was utterly irrational anyway.
Reply 45
Cellardore
the veridiain game? what's that? i 've never heard of it:redface:

:redface: oops minor typo. Viridian Room
Reply 46
:smile: got it
Infinity: There are a lot of rooms on the mystery of time and space one. Tell me when you get to the green wall one :smile: (It may take a while :tongue:) It's great fun though, much easier than the viridian room, and indeed the crimson room, too.
Reply 48
Fleff
Infinity: There are a lot of rooms on the mystery of time and space one. Tell me when you get to the green wall one :smile: (It may take a while :tongue:) It's great fun though, much easier than the viridian room, and indeed the crimson room, too.

If you mean the chess board, thats where I'm at now, and I'm stuck. I hate chess! I can't seem to figure out the trick to this room. :frown:
Smoke break! :biggrin:
Infinity
If you mean the chess board, thats where I'm at now, and I'm stuck. I hate chess! I can't seem to figure out the trick to this room. :frown:
Smoke break! :biggrin:

Move 2 spaces in one direction, and one space to the side, like a knight does in chess. Get the knight to land on each of the higlited squares, eventually you'll get there :smile:

P.S. No, no, the green wall is much, much further on from that :tongue:

Oh, hang on... On that chess board one, have you got the knight yet? *confused* maybe I should go through it again for myelf...
Reply 50
What do you do with the computre you tyoe a code into and it shows a picture of a room :confused: :confused:
DuncanM
What do you do with the computre you tyoe a code into and it shows a picture of a room :confused: :confused:

There should be 2 letters in that room or something, and then a door, go through the door (in the computer) and get another 2 letters, then make a word out of the 4 letters. I think that's it anyway, I last did this about 2 months ago, and my memory's not brilliant...
Reply 52
Fleff
Move 2 spaces in one direction, and one space to the side, like a knight does in chess. Get the knight to land on each of the higlited squares, eventually you'll get there :smile:

P.S. No, no, the green wall is much, much further on from that :tongue:

Oh, hang on... On that chess board one, have you got the knight yet? *confused* maybe I should go through it again for myelf...

Thats what I've been doing, <yawn> it's taking forever! Ok I'll keep going. :smile:

Edit: Got it! Finally! :biggrin:
Fleff
There should be 2 letters in that room or something, and then a door, go through the door (in the computer) and get another 2 letters, then make a word out of the 4 letters. I think that's it anyway, I last did this about 2 months ago, and my memory's not brilliant...

I'm on that bit now, I can't remember what to do with the letters though :confused:

EDIT: I got the word wrong, enter it into the computer...
Reply 54
Grrrr! Stuck again!
Infinity
Grrrr! Stuck again!

Where at? I don't suppose I can leave you to it until tomorrow, because I've got to go offline now :frown: PM me if you can't get any further, and I'll reply tomorrow :smile:
Reply 56
Fleff
I'm on that bit now, I can't remember what to do with the letters though :confused:

EDIT: I got the word wrong, enter it into the computer...

Unscramble them to make a word, then hit reset on the comp so you have to enter a code, and enter that word.
I'm stuck on this level now, can't seem to work out how to get out.
Edit: got it.
Infinity
Unscramble them to make a word, then hit reset on the comp so you have to enter a code, and enter that word.
I'm stuck on this level now, can't seem to work out how to get out.

That opens the door, go through that... Aaaaand I've just done it 5 minutes ago and I can't remember :eek: :confused: :redface:
Reply 58
AAAAHhhhhh it's the green wall :eek: :frown:
Reply 59
I hate the people who made this game. Can't believe I wasted so much time on that stupid wall :mad: :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending