The Student Room Group

Are my features attractive

Are large eyes and full lips on girls attractive? I feel insecure about my features... On top of that I don't wear much makeup because I don't know how to put it on properly. I'm also quite petite at 5'2. I wish I was taller and more beautiful. I've never been in a relationship before but I have had guys ask me out. Just not the ones I like. :sad:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Are large eyes and full lips on girls attractive? I feel insecure about my features... On top of that I don't wear much makeup because I don't know how to put it on properly. I'm also quite petite at 5'2. I wish I was taller and more beautiful. I've never been in a relationship before but I have had guys ask me out. Just not the ones I like. :sad:

Honestly, it really is a matter of preference. You just have to remember that you're always going to be your own biggest judge. I know that sounds super cheesy, but it's true! For some reason, humans always want what they can't have. You have big eyes, so you wish you had smaller eyes. Someone has smaller eyes, so they're jealous of your big eyes etc. And really, when finding a partner, chances are if they like your personality, they will also like your looks, but never settle for someone who is only there for your looks!

I know its easy for me to say "don't be insecure", but I know how hard it is. I'm also 5'2, and always wanted to be taller, I have smallish lips so I want bigger ones, the list goes on. But really, you have to work with what you have! For example, if you're particularly fond of your backside, wear more skinny jeans and tighter bottoms! If you feel good about your legs, do the same etc! Draw attention to the parts of yourself that you do like.

And as for make up, from personal experience I've found that guys don't really care about how much makeup tyou wear. I wear powder and mascara most days, and I've never been looked down because of it, it's your own personal choice. If you feel good without makeup go you!
Large eyes are so pretty idc
Pics to judge? :wink:
If they ask you out, then it means people find you interesting/beautiful.

Not everyone will like you, and this applies to every person on this planet earth
Original post by Steljoy

No, it means they want sex. It's a bit like why women want rich men; they want money and status.
Original post by iRational
No, it means they want sex. It's a bit like why women want rich men; they want money and status.

I partially disagree, some of them will do it for the sex and some of them will be genuine lovers
Reply 7
Original post by danuuutka
Honestly, it really is a matter of preference. You just have to remember that you're always going to be your own biggest judge. I know that sounds super cheesy, but it's true! For some reason, humans always want what they can't have. You have big eyes, so you wish you had smaller eyes. Someone has smaller eyes, so they're jealous of your big eyes etc. And really, when finding a partner, chances are if they like your personality, they will also like your looks, but never settle for someone who is only there for your looks!

I know its easy for me to say "don't be insecure", but I know how hard it is. I'm also 5'2, and always wanted to be taller, I have smallish lips so I want bigger ones, the list goes on. But really, you have to work with what you have! For example, if you're particularly fond of your backside, wear more skinny jeans and tighter bottoms! If you feel good about your legs, do the same etc! Draw attention to the parts of yourself that you do like.

And as for make up, from personal experience I've found that guys don't really care about how much makeup tyou wear. I wear powder and mascara most days, and I've never been looked down because of it, it's your own personal choice. If you feel good without makeup go you!

I know I just don't feel like I have anything really attractive about me at all... :sad: Like girls have such nice bodies but I'm just petite and I don't put weight on easily. My boobs are small and I don't have a big ass either.
I know I just don't feel like I have anything really attractive about me at all... :sad: Like girls have such nice bodies but I'm just petite and I don't put weight on easily. My boobs are small and I don't have a big ass either.

So you're allowing media to make you feel insecure?
Reply 9
Original post by emerald7770
Large eyes are so pretty idc

Thank you. Some people say I have beautiful eyes or some people just say wow they're really big. It can't always be a compliment. Girls today are so gorgeous. Then I'm just so plain compared to everyone.
Original post by prazzyjazzy
Pics to judge? :wink:

I'm insecure I could PM you but I don't know if I have the guts to do that tbf
Original post by Steljoy

Not everyone will like you, and this applies to every person on this planet earth

Maybe they ask me out because they feel sorry for me idk. Maybe I just look sad and like I need support :sad: I don't think anyone would ask me out because I'm attractive
Original post by AppleB
So you're allowing media to make you feel insecure?

Well it's not just media.My friend is really gorgeous too. She looks like a model. She has a beautiful face and an amazing body. I look really crap compared to my friend. I know it's not her fault for being stunning but I envy her. :sad:

Maybe they ask me out because they feel sorry for me idk. Maybe I just look sad and like I need support :sad: I don't think anyone would ask me out because I'm attractive

I've never seen anyone ask someone out because they feel sorry for them, that is just weird! No I am sure they genuinely liked you.. Don't be insecure I am sure you are lovely and attractive person to be around :h:
Yeah I find short girls more attractive and I look full lips but without a pic idk

wheres the pics at
Well it's not just media.My friend is really gorgeous too. She looks like a model. She has a beautiful face and an amazing body. I look really crap compared to my friend. I know it's not her fault for being stunning but I envy her. :sad:

Don't compare yourself to her! Nobody can beat your beauty!! This might sound weird but we all find different things attractive! Love your flaws because somebody else will love them! I love freckles and bags under eyes - don't ask why I just do lol
I can understand how you feel because we all feel that way, anyone who says otherwise is lying.
Thank you. Some people say I have beautiful eyes or some people just say wow they're really big. It can't always be a compliment. Girls today are so gorgeous. Then I'm just so plain compared to everyone.

I'm insecure I could PM you but I don't know if I have the guts to do that tbf

And full lips are so flipping beautiful omfgggg girl don't let these girls with 0% lips tell you otherwise. They jealous af.
yes
Yeh sound perfect. Keep your head up.
You are your own judge ,some people will find you attractive while others not. You be You !

-ParisOmg 2017

The fact that guys have asked you out means that you are somewhat attractive. Large eyes and full lips are seen as feminine (I thought everyone knew that?), I personally love petite girls, they're much easier to pick up and carry to the bedroom. :sexface: As for makeup just look it up on youtube.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending